Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.51 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Slightly Graying Wolf
Forum: Saturn September 20th 09, 10:55 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 2
Just got two letters (GM and my Saturn Dealer)

Last week (actually on the same day) I received a letter from GM Canada and
one from my Saturn Dealer. GM wanted to assure me they will be backing my 5
year warrantee and the 3 year bumper to...
Forum: Saturn September 6th 09, 07:20 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 9
Group gone?

"JimR" > wrote in message
> Has this group gone deathly quiet? Has everybody lost interest in Saturn?
> Or is everybody on...
Forum: Ford Mustang March 28th 09, 12:32 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 11
Thanks for all the help in the past...

Slightly Graying Wolf wrote:
> dwight wrote:
>>
>> "Slightly Graying Wolf" >
Forum: Ford Mustang March 26th 09, 07:14 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

dwight wrote:

> "Slightly Graying Wolf" >
> wrote in message ...
>> WindsorFox<[SS]> wrote:
>>> Michael Johnson...
Forum: Ford Mustang March 25th 09, 01:22 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

WindsorFox<[SS]> wrote:
> Michael Johnson wrote:
>> Slightly Graying Wolf wrote:
>>> It looks like my 91 gave her life to save mine. As much as I like
>>> driving a Stang, I think I need something...
Forum: Ford Mustang March 23rd 09, 05:51 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 11
Thanks for all the help in the past...

It looks like my 91 gave her life to save mine. As much as I like
driving a Stang, I think I need something more suitable for my job (more
storage space). That is when I am well enough to return...
Forum: Ford Mustang January 5th 08, 03:38 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 18
Japmobile-loving Americans dooming own auto industry

"My Name Is Nobody" > wrote in message

>SNIP<

>> Please kill me the day I buy a Honda or Subaru. I've never owned a
>> foreign
>> vehicle and have...
Forum: Ford Mustang October 8th 07, 06:07 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 0
Should I fix this now?

While replacing the tension pulley on my 91 2.3L (alternator side) I
happened to notice one of the three bolts that hold on the cast bracket
(that holds the alternator and power steering pump) has...
Forum: Ford Mustang December 21st 06, 11:26 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 0
Help installing a remote starter

I have found all the wires I need up to now (I am good at electrical) but my
lack of automotive skills has brought me to a grinding halt. I have a 91
2.3L stang with no distributor and 2 coil...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9