Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.22 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: W. eWatson
Forum: Chrysler April 15th 14, 01:08 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 0
Posted By W. eWatson
Car Care Site

Consumer Reports magazine recommends this site. It's free info. What
beyond the stated free price might be getting myself into? Put on a
mailing list from other automobile sites,for...
Forum: Chrysler March 28th 14, 09:05 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 1
Posted By W. eWatson
1997 Plymouth Voyager Stalls

My Voyager stalls from time to time while driving. It did it today as I
was turning on to my street. It fired up easily. It isn't driven much.
About once a week down to the grocery story about two...
Forum: Chrysler January 5th 11, 08:37 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 0
Posted By W. eWatson
1997 Plymouth Voyager Fuses

Yesterday I took my van to the Chrysler dealer to ask them again about
the door latches automatically firing at random times. They had already
spent a few hours trying to solve the problem. I...
Forum: Chrysler January 4th 11, 02:31 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 2
Posted By W. eWatson
1997 Plymount Erratic Door Locks, Harness--Chilton

On 1/3/2011 5:45 PM, Daniel who wants to know wrote:
> "W. > wrote in message
>> Well, the Plymouth dealer tried ...
Forum: Chrysler January 4th 11, 12:09 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 2
Posted By W. eWatson
1997 Plymount Erratic Door Locks, Harness--Chilton

Well, the Plymouth dealer tried repairing the locks (See my post
above). They ran diagnostics. I'm not sure what turned up, but they did
replace some switch in the driver's side door. They...
Forum: Chrysler December 29th 10, 12:07 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 2
Posted By W. eWatson
1997 Plymouth Voyager Van and Erratic Door Locks and Rodents

On 12/27/2010 7:25 PM, NotMe wrote:
> "W. > wrote in message
>> About 3 weeks ago after returning from a 4 week trip,...
Forum: Chrysler December 27th 10, 05:25 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 2
Posted By W. eWatson
1997 Plymouth Voyager Van and Erratic Door Locks and Rodents

About 3 weeks ago after returning from a 4 week trip, I discovered
rodents had gotten into the engine compartment and caused electrical
wiring damage to the van. One problem was that the door lock...
Forum: Chrysler August 5th 09, 09:40 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 2
Posted By W. eWatson
1997 Plymouth Van CD Player Error

W. eWatson wrote:
> When I try to play a CD, it goes nowhere and Err appear on the LCD. I
> have a premium sound system. It looks like there's a black plastic frame
> around the radio, tape and CD...
Forum: Chrysler August 5th 09, 01:31 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 2
Posted By W. eWatson
1997 Plymouth Van CD Player Error

When I try to play a CD, it goes nowhere and Err appear on the LCD. I
have a premium sound system. It looks like there's a black plastic frame
around the radio, tape and CD player that might be...
Forum: Chrysler August 2nd 09, 03:33 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 0
Posted By W. eWatson
What Does a Minimum Tune Up Cost on a 1997 Plymouth Van These Days?

Subject.
By minimum I mean replace spark plugs, cables, and an oil change? Thorw
in an air filter. Somehow it looks like getting to the plugs is a
formidable job.
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10