Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.15 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Xx
Forum: Ford Explorer February 20th 07, 11:17 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 1
Posted By Xx
"New" '97 Explorer Questions

http://autorepair.about.com/library/a/1h/bl254h.htm

Replace the Lamp Out Module (LOM). It's located under the message center, I
think under the cupholder to be more accurate. Remove the message...
Forum: Ford Explorer November 12th 06, 06:30 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 13
Posted By Xx
'98 Explorer V8 Spark Plug Replacement?

That's the route I went about a month ago. I'd remove the tire on the side
of the engine I'm working on though, since some say it can be done with the
tire installed, I think it's easier with the...
Forum: Ford Explorer September 17th 06, 01:13 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 1
Posted By Xx
Loose Rearview mirror - 97 Eddie Bauer

How does one tighten the rearview mirror on a 97 Explorer Eddie Bauer
w/autolamp mirror. The mount on the glass where the mirror attaches to is
solid and is not the problem. The problem is that...
Forum: Ford Explorer August 18th 06, 10:42 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 4
Posted By Xx
Hidden Hitch Question?

I have the same hitch installed on my 98 Explorer Sport. It does require
bending the forward part of the spare tire carrier to get the spare tire
back under the vehicle. I used a sledge...
Forum: Ford Explorer July 11th 06, 10:53 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 14
Posted By Xx
Does anyone elses Explorer lean to the left

Years ago I loosen the right side torsion bar bolt a little. It leveled the
body out so that it sits even. Just get an alignment checked/done after
though.

"John Bryan" >...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5