Showing results 1 to 25 of 51
Search took 0.06 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Bill Graham
Forum: Driving May 18th 13, 06:26 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.legal,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa
Replies: 22
Posted By Bill Graham
Govt officials call for lowering drunk driving threshold to BAC of .05

Brent wrote:
> On 2013-05-17, M.I.Wakefield > wrote:
>> "Bill Graham" wrote in message
>>
>> Simple alternative ... blow...
Forum: Driving May 17th 13, 10:09 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.legal,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa

"Greegor" > wrote in message
On May 17, 8:16 am, Brent > wrote:
> On...
Forum: Driving May 17th 13, 09:59 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.legal,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa

"Brent" > wrote in message
> On 2013-05-16, Bill Graham > wrote:
>> Greegor wrote:
>>> Police are already...
Forum: Driving May 17th 13, 12:18 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.legal,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa

Greegor wrote:
> Police are already unable to stop drivers
> who are absolutely pickled and stagger
> out of large bars and drive away.
>
> Police DO NOT focus on people leaving large bars.
Forum: Driving January 4th 13, 07:34 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,misc.legal
Replies: 4
Posted By Bill Graham
Giving the finger to money making radar traps

Eric Prilovich wrote:
> John Swartz, May 2006, gives the finger to law enforcement while
> being a passenger in a car in a rural part of upstate New York.
>
> Cop arrests him on a charge of...
Forum: Driving August 23rd 12, 04:31 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.legal,alt.true-crime,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics
Replies: 31
Posted By Bill Graham
Cities disguising speed cameras as mailboxes to catch deadly speeders

Harold Burton wrote:
> In article >,
> "Bill Graham" > wrote:
>
>> Liberals are VERMIN wrote:
>>> They'd stop more deaths if they'd use...
Forum: Driving August 22nd 12, 07:10 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.legal,alt.true-crime,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics

Liberals are VERMIN wrote:
> They'd stop more deaths if they'd use more red-light cameras.

They are unconstitutional, because you can't be faced by your accuser in
court. I got a ticket for not...
Forum: Driving April 16th 12, 03:21 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,misc.legal,alt.politics
Replies: 27
Posted By Bill Graham
Reckless driver kills innocent woman. Convicted of MISDEMEANOR

Neolibertarian wrote:
> In article >,
> "Bill Graham" > wrote:
>
>> Dave Head wrote:
>>> On Fri, 13 Apr 2012 22:57:24 -0500,...
Forum: Driving April 15th 12, 06:46 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,misc.legal,alt.politics

Dave Head wrote:
> On Fri, 13 Apr 2012 22:57:24 -0500, Neolibertarian
> > wrote:
>
>> In article
>> >,
Forum: Driving April 8th 12, 03:24 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,misc.legal,alt.politics

Neolibertarian wrote:
> In article
> >,
> Car Crashes Mean Car Sales - GM loves highway criminals
Forum: Driving April 7th 12, 03:06 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,misc.legal,alt.politics

N8N wrote:
> On Apr 6, 12:03 pm, Car Crashes Mean Car Sales - GM loves highway
> criminals > wrote:
>> Another person killed by a red light runner and yet the loony
Forum: Driving February 19th 12, 08:42 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.legal
Replies: 8
Posted By Bill Graham
Wrong way on a One Way street (backwards)

wrote:
> Something I always wondered about.
>
> A guy is driving the right way down a One Way street, and spots a
> parking space. By the time he sees it, he is past it, and...
Forum: Driving December 20th 11, 08:38 PM Posted to misc.education,misc.legal,rec.autos.driving,alt.machines.cnc,tx.guns
Replies: 243
Posted By Bill Graham
A Warning From NumbersUSA About The Gingrich Proposed Amnesty!

Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Tue, 20 Dec 2011 03:43:09 -0600, The Daring Dufas
> > wrote:
>
>> On 12/20/2011 1:32 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
>>> On Mon, 19 Dec 2011 21:50:08 -0800,...
Forum: Driving December 20th 11, 08:35 PM Posted to misc.education,misc.legal,rec.autos.driving,alt.machines.cnc,tx.guns

The Daring Dufas wrote:
> On 12/20/2011 1:32 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:

Forum: Driving December 20th 11, 06:09 AM Posted to misc.education,misc.legal,rec.autos.driving,alt.machines.cnc,tx.guns

Brent wrote:
> On 2011-12-20, Just Me > wrote:
>> On Dec 19, 4:59 pm, Brent > wrote:
>
>>> Walmart is hated because it traditionally did...
Forum: Driving December 20th 11, 05:50 AM Posted to misc.education,misc.legal,rec.autos.driving,alt.machines.cnc,tx.guns

Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Mon, 19 Dec 2011 10:29:32 -0800, "Bill Graham" >
> wrote:
>

>>> Now if we sent the 25-30 million illegals back to their homes south
>>> of the border..it...
Forum: Driving December 20th 11, 05:15 AM Posted to misc.education,misc.legal,rec.autos.driving,alt.machines.cnc,tx.guns

Just Me wrote:
> On Dec 18, 7:29 pm, Brent > wrote:
>> On 2011-12-18, Just Me > wrote:
>>
>>> Tea party conservitive, libertarian, both...
Forum: Driving December 20th 11, 04:59 AM Posted to misc.education,misc.legal,rec.autos.driving,alt.machines.cnc,tx.guns

Brent wrote:
> On 2011-12-18, Just Me > wrote:
>> On Dec 17, 9:24 pm, Brent > wrote:
>>> On 2011-12-18, Bill Graham >...
Forum: Driving December 19th 11, 06:29 PM Posted to misc.education,misc.legal,rec.autos.driving,alt.machines.cnc,tx.guns

Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Sat, 17 Dec 2011 20:44:05 -0800, "Bill Graham" >
> wrote:
>
>> Gunner Asch wrote:
>>> On Fri, 16 Dec 2011 02:02:19 +0000 (UTC), Brent
Forum: Driving December 18th 11, 04:44 AM Posted to misc.education,misc.legal,rec.autos.driving,alt.machines.cnc,tx.guns

Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Fri, 16 Dec 2011 02:02:19 +0000 (UTC), Brent
> > wrote:
>

>>> Anybody with any common sense would want, "libertarian ends". The
Forum: Driving December 18th 11, 04:16 AM Posted to misc.education,misc.legal,rec.autos.driving,alt.machines.cnc,tx.guns

Brent wrote:
> On 2011-12-16, Bob LeChevalier > wrote:
>> Brent > wrote:

Forum: Driving December 16th 11, 08:27 PM Posted to misc.education,misc.legal,rec.autos.driving,alt.machines.cnc,tx.guns

Brent wrote:
> On 2011-12-15, Bill Graham > wrote:
>>
>> "Brent" > wrote in message
>>> On 2011-12-14, Gunner...
Forum: Driving December 15th 11, 05:58 PM Posted to misc.education,misc.legal,rec.autos.driving,alt.machines.cnc,tx.guns

"Brent" > wrote in message
> On 2011-12-14, Gunner Asch > wrote:
>
>> The Republican party...you may or may...
Forum: Driving December 13th 11, 10:11 PM Posted to misc.education,misc.legal,rec.autos.driving,alt.machines.cnc,tx.guns

Mike Smith wrote:
> On Tue, 13 Dec 2011 13:08:39 -0800, "Bill Graham" >
> wrote:
>
>> The Daring Dufas wrote:
Forum: Driving December 13th 11, 09:45 PM Posted to misc.education,misc.legal,rec.autos.driving,alt.machines.cnc,tx.guns

Bob LeChevalier wrote:
> Brent > wrote:
>> The key for society is to understand that ultimately (in spite of
>> help and education that is offered by others)...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 51