Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Howard Juneau
Forum: Ford Mustang February 21st 07, 03:17 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 4
Posted By Howard Juneau
1995 Mustang: Wipers Won't Turn Off! Any Ideas, Please?

Vehicle:
1995 Mustang Coupe, 3.8L 6-cyl, auto

Symptoms:
Wipers run continuously as long as ignition switch is not turned off unless
wiper fuse is removed.
The wipers run at low speed if the switch...
Forum: Ford Mustang December 23rd 06, 05:55 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 5
Posted By Howard Juneau
How to bleed a JMC hydraulic clutch linkage?

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your procedure. It was
clear, well-written, and very entertaining as well. I particularly enjoyed
"You repeat these 10-pump sets 20, 30, maybe 40...
Forum: Ford Mustang December 22nd 06, 01:54 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 5
Posted By Howard Juneau
How to bleed a JMC hydraulic clutch linkage?

I haven't been able to get a JMC hydraulic clutch linkage to bleed properly.
Unfortunately, I have no documentation for this unit, and find none online.
If you've had any success in bleeding on of...
Forum: Ford Mustang July 19th 06, 05:08 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 1
Posted By Howard Juneau
Info on Holley LIST4698 Carburetor, Please

I'm trying to find out what a Holley LIST4698 carburetor is and, in
particular, what vehicle/engine it might have been original equipment for.
Holley doesn't publish any info for it, and a web search...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4