Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.14 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Erik[_4_]
Forum: Ford Mustang September 21st 08, 01:41 AM Posted to alt.autos.ford,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 19
Posted By Erik[_4_]
Comcast Dropping Usenet

In article >,
"nospam" > wrote:

> http://www.comcast.net/newsgroups/
>
> I'm gonna miss these two groups more than most.
>
> Thanks for all the...
Forum: Technology August 31st 08, 03:58 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 13
Posted By Erik[_4_]
CVT Transmission Questions

In article >,
"Robert11" > wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Just trying to learn a bit.
>
> Re the CVT type of transmissions that I guess the...
Forum: Technology July 12th 08, 04:22 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 12
Posted By Erik[_4_]
Battery terminals

In article
Old Wolf > wrote:

> Erik wrote:
>
> > > Last week, after charging my battery when it was
Forum: Technology July 12th 08, 02:31 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 12
Posted By Erik[_4_]
Battery terminals

In article
Old Wolf > wrote:

> Question : what is the proper way to clean battery
> terminals and leads...
Forum: Technology July 3rd 08, 02:52 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 31
Posted By Erik[_4_]
Is this consistent with a failing coolant temperature sensor?

In article >, jim >
wrote:

> Matt wrote:
> >
> > jim wrote:

Forum: Technology July 2nd 08, 07:54 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech,rec.autos.misc

Matt > wrote:

> My car has an analog temperature gauge. The reading is below 100F when
> the engine is cold,...
Forum: General July 2nd 08, 07:54 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech,rec.autos.misc
Replies: 8

Matt > wrote:

> My car has an analog temperature gauge. The reading is below 100F when
> the engine is cold,...
Forum: Technology June 17th 08, 04:44 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 1
Posted By Erik[_4_]
clunking sound when I apply brakes

In article
earnie > wrote:

> I recently started experiencing a clunking sound as I apply the
> brakes,...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8