Showing results 1 to 25 of 122
Search took 1.30 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ted \I survived Chappaquiddick\ Kennedy
Forum: Driving August 7th 09, 06:46 PM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 1
Operation Emboss: 8.36%

On Aug 7, 10:28*am, Carl Rogers > wrote:
> Hi Viatologists,
>
> Photographs equal knowledge. *As of 07-Aug-2009, the Worldwide
> Transportation Library (WWTL) has watermarked...
Forum: Driving August 7th 09, 06:44 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 4
Morning dose of ass hattery

On Aug 7, 1:41*pm, "necromancer - ECHM @ KJFK"
> wrote:
> On Fri, 7 Aug 2009 07:15:59 -0700 (PDT), "Ted \"I survived
> Chappaquiddick\" Kennedy"

Forum: Driving August 7th 09, 03:20 PM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving,uk.transport,ne.transportation
Replies: 9
Help delegitimise viatological studies -- Tell Carl Rogers toFOAD.

On Aug 7, 9:27*am, Roger Lincoln > wrote:
> The results of this "Carl Rogers" experiment are almost as promising
> as the "Don Saklad" experiment. *I'm hooked! *Everyone please...
Forum: Driving August 7th 09, 03:15 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 4
Morning dose of ass hattery

On Aug 7, 10:00*am, "necromancer - ECHM @ KJAX"
> wrote:
> On the way to the airport and IH95 was already full of the usual ass
> hats like the twts one...
Forum: Driving August 7th 09, 02:08 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Replies: 16
Investigators Reconstruct a Route That Led to 8 Deaths

On Aug 6, 12:18*am, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> The Real Bev > wrote :
>
> > Speeders...
Forum: Driving August 7th 09, 02:02 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Replies: 16
Investigators Reconstruct a Route That Led to 8 Deaths

On Aug 6, 12:19*am, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> "Ted \"I survived Chappaquiddick\" Kennedy"
Forum: Driving August 7th 09, 02:01 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Replies: 16
Investigators Reconstruct a Route That Led to 8 Deaths

On Aug 6, 8:07*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> "necromancer - ECHM" > wrote in...
Forum: Driving August 7th 09, 01:59 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Replies: 2
Husband of Wrong-Way Driver who killed 7 Says She Didn't Drink -Cops say she was loaded

On Aug 6, 11:53*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> Translation - he's ****ing himself with worry over lawsuits.

Forum: Driving August 5th 09, 08:53 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Replies: 13
Bitch who murdered 7 innocent ppl on Taconic Parkway was DRUNKAND DRUGGED

On Aug 5, 12:19*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" > wrote in...
Forum: Driving August 5th 09, 06:38 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Replies: 16
Investigators Reconstruct a Route That Led to 8 Deaths

On Aug 5, 12:22*am, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> gpsman > wrote in news:4d0e6ac3-af6d-4a38-84fd-
Forum: Driving August 5th 09, 06:37 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Replies: 16
Investigators Reconstruct a Route That Led to 8 Deaths

On Aug 5, 12:09*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> "necromancer - ECHM" > wrote in...
Forum: Driving August 5th 09, 04:22 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Replies: 34
Bitch w 12 license suspensions crashes and kills two children

On Aug 5, 3:06*am, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> "necromancer - ECHM" > wrote in...
Forum: Driving August 5th 09, 04:22 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Replies: 34
Bitch w 12 license suspensions crashes and kills two children

On Aug 5, 3:03*am, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> "Ted "I survived Chappaquiddick" Kennedy" >...
Forum: Driving August 5th 09, 04:21 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Replies: 34
Bitch w 12 license suspensions crashes and kills two children

On Aug 5, 2:59*am, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> "necromancer - ECHM" > wrote in...
Forum: Driving August 4th 09, 09:10 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Replies: 34
Bitch w 12 license suspensions crashes and kills two children

On Aug 4, 1:02*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> "Ted "I survived Chappaquiddick" Kennedy"
Forum: Driving August 4th 09, 01:50 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Replies: 34
Bitch w 12 license suspensions crashes and kills two children

On Aug 4, 12:45*am, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> "necromancer - ECHM" >
> wrote in...
Forum: Driving August 3rd 09, 06:18 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Replies: 34
Bitch w 12 license suspensions crashes and kills two children

On Aug 4, 11:36*am, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> "necromancer - ECHM" > wrote
> in...
Forum: Driving August 3rd 09, 06:17 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 5
Unsecured loads lead to loads of crashes

On Aug 3, 12:41*pm, Brent > wrote:
> On 2009-08-03, Ted "I survived Chappaquiddick" Kennedy >...
Forum: Driving August 3rd 09, 04:21 PM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 6
Operation Emboss: 7.93%

On Aug 3, 10:37*am, Carl Rogers > wrote:
> Hi Viatologists,
>
> Photographs equal knowledge. *As of 03-Aug-2009, the Worldwide
> Transportation Library (WWTL) has watermarked...
Forum: Driving August 3rd 09, 03:56 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 23
Texting While Driving Is Deadliest Task: Study results suggesttext messaging should be banned for all drivers says Virginia TechTransportation Institute.

On Aug 3, 8:25*am, Brent > wrote:
> On 2009-08-02, Paul Hovnanian P.E. > wrote:
>

> > Brent wrote:
>
> >> On 2009-08-01, Paul Hovnanian P.E....
Forum: Driving August 3rd 09, 02:14 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving

On Aug 3, 7:51*am, gpsman > wrote:
> Unsecured loads lead to loads of crashes
> Nearly 600 already logged this year
> Monday, *August 3, 2009 3:06 AM
> By Holly Zachariah
> THE...
Forum: Driving July 31st 09, 09:53 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 23
Texting While Driving Is Deadliest Task: Study results suggesttext messaging should be banned for all drivers says Virginia TechTransportation Institute.

On Jul 30, 4:58*pm, necromancer - ECHM
> wrote:
> SFB spewed:
>
> >I'm for banning all these *electronic toys from cars
>
> We don't want to know...
Forum: Driving July 31st 09, 09:52 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 2
GOOD NEWS - Retired footballer gets only probation...

On Jul 30, 4:39*pm, necromancer - ECHM
> wrote:
> ...after being arrested and harassed for the non-crime of having a
> drink beofre driving.

Forum: Driving July 31st 09, 08:17 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Replies: 34
Bitch w 12 license suspensions crashes and kills two children

On Jul 30, 11:18*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> Kyle Schwitters > wrote in news:cccf9122-1207-42fe-
Forum: Driving July 31st 09, 07:07 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Replies: 6
Another cell phone crash - This time driver was using TWO of them

On Jul 31, 11:07*am, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"