Showing results 1 to 25 of 251
Search took 3.35 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Michael Johnson, PE
Forum: Ford Mustang March 22nd 07, 04:53 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 28
Transport a car that's not worth transporting?

Brent P wrote:
> In article >, Michael Johnson wrote:
>> Nomen Lapetos wrote:
>>> "Michael Johnson" > wrote in message
Forum: Ford Mustang March 9th 07, 04:35 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 110
Mustang Sales, Specialty Models

Brent P wrote:
> In article >, Michael Johnson wrote:
>> Brent P wrote:
>>> In article >, Michael Johnson...
Forum: Ford Mustang March 9th 07, 04:20 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Brent P wrote:
> In article >, Michael Johnson wrote:
>> Brent P wrote:
>>> In article >, Michael Johnson...
Forum: Ford Mustang March 9th 07, 02:43 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Brent P wrote:
> In article >, Michael Johnson, PE wrote:
>> Brent P wrote:
>>> In article >, Michael...
Forum: Ford Mustang March 9th 07, 02:32 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Brent P wrote:
> In article >, Michael Johnson, PE wrote:
>
>>> Read what I wrote again. See the words LOOKS LIKE ?
>
>> OK, you're also the first...
Forum: Ford Mustang March 9th 07, 01:22 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

My Name Is Nobody wrote:
> "Michael Johnson" > wrote in message
>> My Name Is Nobody wrote:
>>> "Joe" > wrote in...
Forum: Ford Mustang March 9th 07, 01:18 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Brent P wrote:
> In article >, Michael Johnson wrote:
>
>>> It was the expectations people had of the name, the car was true to the
>>> early version...
Forum: Ford Mustang March 9th 07, 01:13 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Brent P wrote:
> In article >, Michael Johnson wrote:
>> Brent P wrote:
>>> In article <V5%Hh.2044$3i.1491@trnddc01>, My Name Is Nobody wrote:

Forum: Ford Mustang March 5th 07, 01:12 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 3
It this news group still alive?

Nomen Lapetos wrote:
> "Michael Johnson, PE" > wrote in message
>> You're here. So I guess it is.
>
> yea, I am getting my 5.0...
Forum: Ford Mustang March 4th 07, 07:18 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 4
Would You Buy A Used Supercharger?

wrote:
> If so, what would you want to ensure before you wrote the check?

I have bought a used blower and had no problems. It depends on the type
of blower. What brand/model...
Forum: Ford Mustang March 4th 07, 07:16 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 3
It this news group still alive?

You're here. So I guess it is.
Forum: Ford Mustang March 2nd 07, 04:00 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 7
Engine Idle

nospam wrote:
> Hi Group,
>
> I have a smokin' 1984 Nissan Sentra that will blow the doors off any mustang
> in existence, it's pushin' about 750 hp before the nitrous.
>
> The idle is a little...
Forum: Ford Mustang March 2nd 07, 12:02 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 80
Of Old Farts and dinosaurs...

Another fine example of hypocrisy is Arnold Schwarzenegger. He uses
more energy than Al Gore ever dreamed of but has no problem screwing the
people of California through his anti global warming...
Forum: Ford Mustang March 1st 07, 04:14 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 80
Of Old Farts and dinosaurs...

Joe wrote:
> "Michael Johnson, PE" > wrote in
> :
>
>> wrote:
>>> On Feb 27, 9:15 pm, Joe >...
Forum: Ford Mustang March 1st 07, 04:28 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 80
Of Old Farts and dinosaurs...

wrote:

>>> And...
Forum: Ford Mustang March 1st 07, 04:26 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 80
Of Old Farts and dinosaurs...

wrote:
> On Feb 27, 9:51 pm, "Michael Johnson, PE" > wrote:
>
>>> I almost agree. Unless the nukes throw of the normal rotation of the
>>> Earth. If the nukes...
Forum: Ford Mustang March 1st 07, 03:45 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 80
Of Old Farts and dinosaurs...

wrote:
> On Feb 27, 9:15 pm, Joe > wrote:
>
>> Patrick, I'm glad you posted that. ;)
>
> If I can run the same traps as these new sedans and I only have 235,
Forum: Ford Mustang February 28th 07, 03:05 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 52
I Gotta Laugh

WindsorFox wrote:
> Michael Johnson wrote:
>> WindsorFox wrote:

Forum: Ford Mustang February 28th 07, 03:03 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 80
Of Old Farts and dinosaurs...

Joe wrote:
> "Michael Johnson, PE" > wrote in
> :
>
>> wrote:
>>> On Feb 26, 9:06 pm, Michael Johnson...
Forum: Ford Mustang February 28th 07, 04:01 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 80
Of Old Farts and dinosaurs...

Are you saying I'm wrong? ;)

Joe wrote:
> Patrick, I'm glad you posted that. ;)
>
> Joe
>

> wrote in
> :
Forum: Ford Mustang February 28th 07, 03:56 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 80
Of Old Farts and dinosaurs...

wrote:
> On Feb 26, 9:06 pm, Michael Johnson > wrote:
>
> I'm not disputing these new sedans vs a stock 5-liter Fox (their
> number would be close); we were...
Forum: Ford Mustang February 28th 07, 03:54 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 80
Of Old Farts and dinosaurs...

wrote:
> On Feb 27, 4:42 pm, Spike > wrote:
>
>> Looks like California is going to try and pass a law MANDATING
>> flouresent bulbs.
>
> And that's a good...
Forum: Ford Mustang February 28th 07, 03:51 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 80
Of Old Farts and dinosaurs...

wrote:
> On Feb 27, 5:49 pm, "Michael Johnson, PE" > wrote:
>> Spike wrote:
>
>>> As I recall, we had a very close call with human extinction when the
Forum: Ford Mustang February 28th 07, 01:13 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 80
Of Old Farts and dinosaurs...