Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.14 seconds.
Forum: 4x4 January 28th 09, 03:35 AM Posted to alt.autos.4x4.chevy-trucks,rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
1997 GMC Suburban Noisy Transfer Case

Is it possible to 'spring' a transfer case? I was heading out of town
on ran into black ice as the freeway started up hill. There was quite
a bit of traffic and I started to fishtail on the...
Forum: Jeep April 20th 08, 08:46 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.jeep-l,rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
91 Jeep Steering Column

Following a vehicle burglary where he lost a stereo system, the
steering column in my son's Jeep appears to be broken. Actually, it
appears that the tilt-wheel mechanism is broken where top part of...
Forum: 4x4 April 20th 08, 08:46 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.jeep-l,rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
91 Jeep Steering Column

Following a vehicle burglary where he lost a stereo system, the
steering column in my son's Jeep appears to be broken. Actually, it
appears that the tilt-wheel mechanism is broken where top part of...
Forum: 4x4 February 12th 08, 07:11 AM Posted to rec.autos.4x4, alt.trucks.chevy, alt.autos.gm, alt.autos
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
97 Suburban Tail Light - HELP

On Feb 11, 10:23 pm, "Augustus" > wrote:

> http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_do_you_replace_a_tail_light_in_a_GMC_Su...

I'll look again tomorrow. Don't recall seeing the rubber...
Forum: 4x4 February 12th 08, 06:00 AM Posted to rec.autos.4x4, alt.trucks.chevy, alt.autos.gm, alt.autos
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
97 Suburban Tail Light - HELP

I'm trying to change my burned out right rear brake light/turn signal
bulb on my '97 Suburban and have no clue on how to get to the bulb.
Is there any 'how to' sites available that anyone knows about...
Forum: 4x4 May 22nd 07, 12:56 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota.trucks,alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
4Runner Sunroof Glass

Anyone have experience changing the sunroof glass in a 95 Toyota
4Runner? This one is cracked from a baseball landing on it and the
local autoglass place directed us to the Toyota dealer. The...
Forum: 4x4 May 22nd 07, 12:53 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota.trucks,alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
4Runner Sunroof Glass

Anyone have experience changing the sunroof glass in a 95 Toyota
4Runner? This one is cracked from a baseball landing on it and the
local autoglass place directed us to the Toyota dealer. The...
Forum: 4x4 May 22nd 07, 12:51 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota.trucks,alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
4Runner Sunroof Glass

Anyone have experience changing the sunroof glass in a 95 Toyota
4Runner? This one is cracked from a baseball landing on it and the
local autoglass place directed us to the Toyota dealer. The...
Forum: 4x4 May 22nd 07, 12:15 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota.trucks,alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
4Runner Sunroof Glass

Anyone have experience changing the sunroof glass in a 95 Toyota
4Runner? This one is cracked from a baseball landing on it and the
local autoglass place directed us to the Toyota dealer. The...
Forum: Technology August 29th 06, 01:41 AM Posted to alt.trucks.ford,alt.ford.trucks,alt.autos.ford,alt.autos,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Ford Fuel Filters / Carb Problem

I like Ford engineering but they sure dropped the ball on the inline
fuel filter that takes a 15/16" wrench.

My '77 Ford pickup had a gas leak where the filter meets the carb and
in tightening the...
Forum: Technology July 22nd 06, 07:21 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech,alt.autos
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
92 Pontiac Cooling Fan Problem

Scott Buchanan wrote:
> The "switch" is in the computer. When it determines that the fan needs to
> turn on, it will energizes a relay that sends power to the fan motor. The
> relay is the first...
Forum: Technology July 18th 06, 05:13 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech,alt.autos
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
92 Pontiac Cooling Fan Problem

Can anyone tell me what switch causes the electric fans to turn on in
front of the radiator on a 92 Pontiac GrandPrix? It's a V6 3.1L engine
and generally runs okay without the fans however,...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12