Showing results 1 to 23 of 23
Search took 0.34 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mike Iglesias
Forum: Technology December 4th 08, 12:24 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 5
Posted By Mike Iglesias
Blower fan (AC/Heat) doesnt work

In article >,
> wrote:
>I have a 97 Accord with 260K, the climate control fan doesnt...
Forum: Honda December 4th 08, 12:24 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 5
Posted By Mike Iglesias
Blower fan (AC/Heat) doesnt work

In article >,
> wrote:
>I have a 97 Accord with 260K, the climate control fan doesnt...
Forum: Honda May 28th 08, 04:21 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 4
Posted By Mike Iglesias
2003 Pilot sometimes makes a tired, winding, whining noise... timingbelt?

In article >,
DC > wrote:
>The Pilot has about 55k miles on it, and sometimes makes this tired,
>winding, whining...
Forum: Honda May 13th 08, 06:46 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 14
Posted By Mike Iglesias
Accord Replacement Keys

In article >,
Dick > wrote:
>In my case, the dealer charged me $57.62 for the new key, and $42
>labor to match it to the car (plus tax.) ...
Forum: Honda May 12th 08, 09:37 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 14
Posted By Mike Iglesias
Accord Replacement Keys

In article >,
Dick > wrote:
>Thanks for pointing out the fact that the codes can be owner
>programmed. I don't know if the $42 the dealer...
Forum: Honda May 9th 08, 11:56 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 0
Posted By Mike Iglesias
Honda Thailand site compromised

The web site for the Accord in Thailand was compromised and causing downloads
of malware.

http://blog.trendmicro.com/drive-by-download-takes-a-more-literal-meaning/

--
Mike Iglesias ...
Forum: Honda April 11th 08, 05:25 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

Someone on the hondapilot.org forums posted this link to an archive of
Honda ServiceNews bulletins. I haven't looked at them but I thought some
of you might be interested in...
Forum: Honda March 25th 08, 02:46 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 4
Posted By Mike Iglesias
Break in Oil Document

In article >,
> wrote:
>Hello,
>
>Does anyone have the break in document that Honda put out on pre
>Maintenance Minder cars? There is a...
Forum: Ford Explorer January 8th 08, 05:40 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 8
Posted By Mike Iglesias
4x4 quit working

In article <2gDgj.128$yQ1.61@edtnps89>,
Jim Warman > wrote:
>There was quite a detailed write up on transfer case motor problems hosted
>on a personal internet site... It...
Forum: Honda November 20th 07, 04:10 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 13
Posted By Mike Iglesias
1994 Honda Accord cold weather starting problems

In article >,
E Meyer > wrote:
>You might also try taking it out, popping it open and cleaning it up. What
>you will likely find is burnt contacts...
Forum: Honda September 6th 07, 05:57 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 4
Posted By Mike Iglesias
Pilot Lights - don't shut off - Help!

In article >,
jonceramic > wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I have a 2005 Pilot that is wonderful - except for 1 thing... The
>kids can...
Forum: Honda June 29th 07, 10:42 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 2
Posted By Mike Iglesias
Pilot Help! Broke anchor point on my trailer hitch!

In article >,
Michael Horowitz > wrote:
>Any suggestions are appreciated - Mike

If I remember correctly, the "thing" that broke off is a...
Forum: Honda May 14th 07, 05:11 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 4
Posted By Mike Iglesias
VTM-4 Fluid Change

In article >,
Bruce > wrote:
>Got my 2005 Pilot back from the dealer after the 30K service and noticed
>that they didn't change the VTM-4...
Forum: Ford Explorer April 19th 07, 11:21 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 9
Posted By Mike Iglesias
94 Ford Explorer Fuel Pump and scanner

In article >,
Happy Traveler > wrote:
>As you already found out , there is a fuel delivery problem. If your
>'scanner' indeed...
Forum: Ford Explorer April 8th 07, 07:12 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 29
Posted By Mike Iglesias
94 Explorer cranks but no start, details inside Thanks for any help

In article >,
J Adams > wrote:
>I keep coming back to what would cause the fuel pump to cycle when the
>code reader test cycle activated and...
Forum: Ford Explorer March 26th 07, 09:57 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 7
Posted By Mike Iglesias
96 EB heater woes

In article >,
> wrote:
>Is this relay in the fuse/relay box located on the drivers side under
>the hood, and...
Forum: Ford Explorer March 24th 07, 05:14 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 7
Posted By Mike Iglesias
96 EB heater woes

In article <Me1Nh.3981$6z3.2701@edtnps82>,
Jim Warman > wrote:
>This may be the sign of a dying blower motor. With the car running and the
>heater turned on (when the...
Forum: Honda March 12th 07, 11:47 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 2
Posted By Mike Iglesias
suggestion to improve driver seat lumbar support 2001 crv

In article >,
> wrote:
>hello,
>I started driving a 2001 crv (i'm 6 feet tall) and I've noticed the
>seat...
Forum: Honda March 12th 07, 11:42 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 2
Posted By Mike Iglesias
2004 Pilot wind noise

In article <nBkJh.9033$S06.5865@trndny08>, Gordon > wrote:
>I wonder if there is a TSB for this, or if anyone else has found a cure.
> The noise is especially bad in a cross...
Forum: Honda January 13th 07, 12:32 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 20
Posted By Mike Iglesias
10 Year old Radiator

In article >,
Tegger > wrote:
>Taken care of and protected from corrosion, these last almost forever. I
>say "almost" because it is possible...
Forum: Honda January 8th 07, 05:40 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 1
Posted By Mike Iglesias
Good Radio replacement for 2005 Pilot

In article >,
k4 > wrote:
>My FM reception is terrible. I want to add XM and Ipod features. Any
>suggestions?

Check out...
Forum: Honda December 30th 06, 09:29 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 3
Posted By Mike Iglesias
Honda 2005 Pilot NAVI audio questions

In article >,
k4 > wrote:
>I have just purchased a used 2005 Honda Pilot NAVI. The previous owner
>had an aftermaket DVD system...
Forum: Ford Explorer December 27th 06, 04:57 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 8
Posted By Mike Iglesias
Heater problems 1996 Ford Explorer

It sounds like your blower motor relay is bad. If the 96 is like the 94 I
used to have, the relay is in the fuse/relay box under the hood on the
passenger side. When it is not working, whack the...
Showing results 1 to 23 of 23