vehicle - 1959-Ford-Galaxie-4dr-HT-fvr.jpg [292K] by Bebub
Aw, come on, you have to admit that it's so ugly it's kind of cute, it grows on you, kind of like the Pinto.
Yesterday 11:55 PM
by David Moorman[_3_] Go to last post
1 2 Auto Photos
Saleen Ford Explorer XP8 and XP6 Photos by MuscleJunkie[_2_]
> I've collected several pictures over the years of many of the Saleen XP8 and Saleen XP6 Explorers. In case you might not now about the Saleen Ford Explorer: > > > The Saleen XP8 is a performance sport utility vehicle based on the Ford Explorer created by Saleen during the years 19982001....
Yesterday 06:55 PM
by MuscleJunkie[_2_] Go to last post
3 22 Ford Explorer
Yesterday 11:39 AM