Showing results 1 to 25 of 97
Search took 0.35 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: ZÿRiX[_2_]
Forum: Corvette December 14th 08, 10:37 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 17
Posted By ZÿRiX[_2_]
This morning's GM letter

"Dad" > wrote in message

> "pj" > wrote in message
>> The...
Forum: Corvette November 22nd 08, 10:23 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 1
Posted By ZÿRiX[_2_]
1984 Corvette

Yes it tis...

--
ZÿRiX
(¯`'..(<>..<>)..'´¯)

--
ZÿRiX
(¯`'..(<>..<>)..'´¯)
Forum: Corvette November 22nd 08, 10:17 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 8
Posted By ZÿRiX[_2_]
Survey: Would a GM Bankruptcy Increase orf Decrease the Value of Corvettes?

> Besides GM is not going anywhere except maybe China.
> http://chinadigitaltimes.net/2008/11/chinese-automakers-may-buy-gm-and-chrysler/
> Let's hope not!

And built in...
Forum: Corvette October 25th 08, 10:30 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 1
Posted By ZÿRiX[_2_]
My Opinion...

"Roscoe" > wrote in message
> Screw Comcast ! Take care all - it's been fun. :)
> Thanks to all that have been kind enough...
Forum: Corvette October 23rd 08, 01:43 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 8
Posted By ZÿRiX[_2_]
(which sports car are you?)

"pj" > wrote in message
> ZÿRiX wrote:
>> Find out if you are a TRUE Corvette... I am...
>>
>> http://www.tomorrowland.us/sportscar/

Forum: Corvette October 23rd 08, 01:42 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 8
Posted By ZÿRiX[_2_]
(which sports car are you?)

> I did this thing sometime back and ISTR it came out Mazda RX-8. But I own
> 'Vette...

Traitor!!!!

--
Forum: Corvette October 23rd 08, 11:40 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 8

Find out if you are a TRUE Corvette... I am...

http://www.tomorrowland.us/sportscar/

--
ZÿRiX
(¯`'..(<>..<>)..'´¯)
Forum: Corvette October 19th 08, 09:58 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 6
Posted By ZÿRiX[_2_]
I'm impressed, thankful and regretful

"drb" wrote in message ...
> I'm impressed after reading a lot of reviews on the C6. At first my
> thought was either I'm reading a bunch of over...
Forum: Corvette October 18th 08, 10:37 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 12
Posted By ZÿRiX[_2_]
gasoline

> By the way dave, if you make another statement about me as you did in
> another group on April 15th you will get a chance to meet me and my lawyer
> in person. Want me to post it so everyone...
Forum: Corvette October 16th 08, 11:31 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 0
Posted By ZÿRiX[_2_]
Post from aioe.org Free news service

They also have instructions to help you setup in your news reader...
There are some other free services but I cannot think of them
right now...

http://aioe.org/

Forum: Corvette October 16th 08, 11:28 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 8
Posted By ZÿRiX[_2_]
60K tune & Lube - Cost Estimate

> PS - I'm gonna miss you guys once Comca$t pulls the plug -

For any and all that have ISP's like Comcrap, here is a free news service
http://aioe.org/ that carries this group, no sign ups just set...
Forum: Corvette October 12th 08, 10:08 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 14
Posted By ZÿRiX[_2_]
GM, Chrysler said to hold merger talks

"observer" wrote in message
> On Sat, 11 Oct 2008 06:55:23 -0500, ZÿRiX > wrote:
>
>>This could get weird...
>>
>>Some people could be...
Forum: Corvette October 11th 08, 07:07 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 2
Posted By ZÿRiX[_2_]
Quote of the day 10-11

"Dad" > wrote in message

> "ZÿRiX" > wrote in message
Forum: Corvette October 11th 08, 01:11 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 2
Posted By ZÿRiX[_2_]
Quote of the day 10-11

We are alone, absolutely alone on this chance planet: and, amid all the
forms of life that surround us, not one, excepting the dog, has made an
alliance with us.
- Maurice Maeterlinck

Forum: Corvette October 11th 08, 12:55 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 14
Posted By ZÿRiX[_2_]
GM, Chrysler said to hold merger talks

This could get weird...

Some people could be driving a Chevy Charger soon... LOL......

For those who are to dense the Chevy Charger line was a JOKE....

GM, Chrysler said to hold merger...
Forum: Corvette October 8th 08, 09:56 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 9
Posted By ZÿRiX[_2_]
When did Chevy first come out with the 305?

"Empty3" > wrote in message

> <observer> wrote in message
>> On Tue,...
Forum: Corvette October 3rd 08, 11:44 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 14
Posted By ZÿRiX[_2_]
test

From key 2-24-2005 LOL

"test" > wrote in message
> test

try alt.test
that is what it is there for...
g'day
Forum: Corvette October 3rd 08, 11:40 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 9
Posted By ZÿRiX[_2_]
for Comcast folks that are about to lose their n/g's

"'Key" > wrote in message
> for Comcast folks that are about to lose their n/g's
> check out http://news.motzarella.org/ .
> it is free...
Forum: Corvette September 28th 08, 12:11 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 29
Posted By ZÿRiX[_2_]
The DIC Challenge!!!!!!!!!!

"Joe" wrote in message ...
> On Wed, 24 Sep 2008 22:02:03 -0400, "tww1491" > wrote:
>

>>"Spud" > wrote in...
Forum: Corvette September 12th 08, 10:35 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 9
Posted By ZÿRiX[_2_]
Key Fob Question

Did not work with mine and it is a passive that rattles when you shake it...

--
ZÿRiX
(¯`'..(<>..<>)..'´¯)

"ZÿRiX" > wrote in message...
Forum: Corvette September 12th 08, 09:52 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 4
Posted By ZÿRiX[_2_]
Factory Recall on New Z

--
ZÿRiX
(¯`'..(<>..<>)..'´¯)

"Spud" > wrote in message ...
> Well, I had the 2008 Z06 over to the dealer to get the Lojac and...
Forum: Corvette September 6th 08, 07:31 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 22
Posted By ZÿRiX[_2_]
2008 - squeaking from top

It does and it is on but did not catch it, go figure it is a MS product. LOL

--
ZÿRiX

LEASING

****ing Spelling (DAMN)