Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: [email protected][_2_]
Forum: Corvette December 28th 07, 05:17 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 5
96 C4 AC/Heat Blower/Vent problem

> '96vette
>
> > wrote in message

> > My AC/Heat works great but it will not switch from blowing from the
> > floor...
Forum: Corvette October 25th 07, 06:05 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 45
Thought about returning in a c5

> Today I took a test drive in a 00 vert with 6 spd 29K miles. Real
> fast car. I have to say, it felt kind of sloppy. My 93 car had a
> lot of flex is it was a convertible. The 96 was much...
Forum: Corvette October 1st 07, 05:12 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 2
Corbeau seats in a C5

Does anyone out there have experience with installing Corbeau seats in
a C5? Were you able to re-use the stock seat belts? I'm looking at
the Corbeau A4, LG1, CR1, TRS, VX2000 types with various...
Forum: Corvette September 24th 07, 04:57 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 15
ON TOPIC : When do you put your Corvette away for the winter?

I'm in Indianapolis and I drive a 1996 and a 2003, 2 days and 3 days a
week respectively, to work year round. The '96 does a little better
in snow. On the two or three days each season when the...
Forum: Corvette September 19th 07, 05:32 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 11
C4 Vibration

> My 94 convertable starts to vibrate around 65 mph.
>
> Feels like it is in the back of the car. Can feel it through the gear
> shift, so could it be drive shaft? Car is just at 100K.

Forum: Corvette August 20th 07, 05:30 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 18
Smok'n '008

On Aug 14, 12:51 pm, Anonymous User > wrote:
> WOW...over the weekend, I took the dive, and purchased a life long
> aspiration; the new 008 corvette coupe!

> Con grates to...
Forum: Corvette July 5th 07, 04:29 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 12
Need advice on 90 Vette poor idling when hot

PJ wrote:
> I would hazard that it is an injector issue.
> Response is embedded:
>
> tbone wrote:
> > My 90 convertible is completely stock. Recently it had been acting up
> > where it idles rough...
Forum: Corvette April 4th 07, 07:20 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 1
C5 Z06 Seats

Spud wrote:
> Although they look nice, I'm not happy with my 2004 Z06's seats. They
> aren't comfortable. And they don't wrap around much to hold you in in a
> hard turn. Anyone got any experience...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8