Showing results 1 to 25 of 44
Search took 1.81 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Lawrence Lugar
Forum: Corvette April 11th 08, 06:48 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 4
Posted By Lawrence Lugar
omg love this car

share it - show us a photo of the car!

"rebco10" > wrote in message
> Loved my c4 targa. Never thought...
Forum: Corvette March 20th 08, 03:51 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 1
Posted By Lawrence Lugar
Z06

i don't hate Corvette, i love it - by far.
I'm just saying compared to Porsche, i'd have to give the upperhand to
Porsche.

then Corvette second, then Ferrari third...fourth - i don't care beyond...
Forum: Corvette March 19th 08, 06:20 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette,alt.autos.porsche,alt.autos.porsche.911
Replies: 11
Z06
Posted By Lawrence Lugar
Z06

Repent

"Sarah Czepiel" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 20:15:01 -0700, "Lawrence Lugar"
Forum: Corvette March 17th 08, 04:15 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 11
Z06
Posted By Lawrence Lugar
Z06

NOT trolling, just giving my humble opinion on a Z06 issue.

you only want to read pro-Corvette comments...ridiculous.

"Bob I" > wrote in message...
Forum: Corvette March 16th 08, 02:50 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 11
Z06
Posted By Lawrence Lugar
Z06

I love the Corvette Z06 - just love it, on paper and off.

But I wouldn't spend 75K for a new Z06...I wouldn't even spend 50K for a
Vette...
I'd spend, however, 50K for a 911 Turbo - albeit an...
Forum: Corvette March 9th 08, 03:43 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 8
Posted By Lawrence Lugar
C5 / Z06 Question

that's so tacky...buying a C5 Corvette, then applying the Z06's
decals/accessories to make it look like it's something it's not.

not that i have anything against the C5, or C6...but just don't make...
Forum: Corvette January 24th 08, 05:36 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 24
Posted By Lawrence Lugar
Corvette ZR1 : Sold

good reply, Charlie. about the generational thing.
that's why all the buyers of classic American muscle cars, are guys who
salivated over them in the 60s and 70s.

lol - that's why I'm absolutley in...
Forum: Corvette January 21st 08, 09:46 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 24
Posted By Lawrence Lugar
Corvette ZR1 : Sold

for 1M at the Barret Jackson show...

paying 10X msrp just for the right to claim the very first one off of the
production line...that's steep!
Forum: Corvette January 3rd 08, 12:01 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 11
Posted By Lawrence Lugar
Corvette Z06 tires/wheels on a C6

this doesn't apply to the good people; but corvette people are bitchy

"My Name Is Nobody" > wrote in message
> WHY?
Forum: Corvette January 2nd 08, 12:10 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 11
Posted By Lawrence Lugar
Corvette Z06 tires/wheels on a C6

lol - you're confusing what I'm asking with what's different.

any bozo can calculate horsepower/liter...but what I am asking now is
something a Corvette mechanic could only answer - which I'm not,...
Forum: Corvette January 1st 08, 10:13 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 11
Posted By Lawrence Lugar
Corvette Z06 tires/wheels on a C6

just answer the question, if you know - thank you very much

"Sarah Czepiel" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 30 Dec 2007...
Forum: Corvette December 31st 07, 08:34 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 11
Posted By Lawrence Lugar
Corvette Z06 tires/wheels on a C6

i'm not really a car guy, in regards to the mechanical technicalites...

http://www.chevrolet.com/corvette/features/ Tires/Wheels section

but my question is, is it ok to put the Z06 tires and...
Forum: Corvette December 26th 07, 05:57 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 13
Posted By Lawrence Lugar
Corvette ZRI 600hp...

i actually like the ZR1; this post was not meant to dog it.
i think the ZR1 will put all the other supercars out to shame - it looks
very promising.

620bhp.
215mph top speed.
0-60mph 3.5...
Forum: Corvette December 24th 07, 12:33 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 13
Posted By Lawrence Lugar
Corvette ZRI 600hp...

why are you so bitter?
i was just stating the facts. about the ZRI in comparison to another car.

me stating the facts, makes you mad...?
you want the Vette to only shine on the best of lights, you...
Forum: Corvette December 24th 07, 10:57 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 13
Posted By Lawrence Lugar
Corvette ZRI 600hp...

lol - you're an idiot...

i was comparing this, the 911 GT2 to the ZR1 'Vette...in regards to
hp/liter..since it seems every article on the web about this 600hp Vette
talks about it acheiving...
Forum: Corvette December 24th 07, 10:18 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 13
Posted By Lawrence Lugar
Corvette ZRI 600hp...

we're talking about production cars here...

that being said, the new 911 GT2 at 147hp/liter (530bhp from a TT 3.6 liter,
6 cyclinder) blows everything else away By-Far...including the Enzo and...
Forum: Corvette December 24th 07, 07:20 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 13
Posted By Lawrence Lugar
Corvette ZRI 600hp...

to the 600hp Vette lovers salivating that it gets 100hp/liter...
big deal.

the new 911GT2 gets 147hp/liter...from a twin-turbo 3.6 liter, 6-cylinder
engine.
Forum: Corvette November 13th 07, 05:31 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 20
Posted By Lawrence Lugar
Corvette...

""What a spin, makes coming into a Corvette group and pushing the
Porsche, 'I like that term, "pushing the Porsche"', sound like
Corvette owners are at fault for being rude to a jerk.......""

lol,...
Forum: Corvette November 12th 07, 07:14 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 20
Posted By Lawrence Lugar
Corvette... / [email protected]

lol...

blue-collars, corvette...and white-collars, porsche....are like oil and
water - they just never appear to mix, no matter how hard you try
Forum: Corvette November 12th 07, 05:00 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 20
Posted By Lawrence Lugar
Corvette...

lol - like i said.
typical response of a corvette-lover

"lab~rat >:-)" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 10 Nov 2007 12:18:56 -0600,...
Forum: Corvette November 10th 07, 07:49 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 20
Posted By Lawrence Lugar
Corvette...

lol - i drive a f430 on the weekends and a 911 turbo on weekdays, just like
everybody else

"Spud" > wrote in message

Forum: Corvette November 10th 07, 02:36 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 20
Posted By Lawrence Lugar
Corvette...

why can't porsche people and corvette people ever get along...

porsche people are ok and fine,
but covette people have this grudge that they have to find a million reasons
to hate porsche in order...
Forum: Corvette November 9th 07, 05:25 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 20
Posted By Lawrence Lugar
Corvette...

....is like vanilla ice cream.
which is good, has wide-appeal, and is affordable.

but dreyer's ice cream isn't exaxtly like hagaan daaz - which would be the
porsche 911
Forum: Corvette November 9th 07, 05:22 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 1
Posted By Lawrence Lugar
600 Horsepower Viper - Corvette threat???

viper and corvette aren't in the same category

but corvette kills viper
Forum: Corvette November 6th 07, 08:17 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 12
Posted By Lawrence Lugar
The Perfect Car

all-around, ideal sportscar: