Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Search took 0.39 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: propman
Forum: Dodge August 24th 06, 09:56 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 3
Posted By propman
2005 Dodge Caravan 6 CD Changer Issue

"Smitty61" > wrote in news:1156449274.975655.222630
@i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

> Soon after same thing happened again. Dealer told me I cannot use Burnt
> homemade cd's??...
Forum: Dodge August 15th 06, 06:18 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 2
Posted By propman
1981 Dodge Challenger

wrote in news:22385-44DFD786-390@storefull-
3275.bay.webtv.net:

> I have an electrical problem and I don't know where to start. When I use
> the turn signals weather left or right...
Forum: Dodge August 10th 06, 07:00 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 1
Posted By propman
Front end clunk

(James Goforth) wrote in news:19579-44DAC5B8-1395
@storefull-3273.bay.webtv.net:

> I was told that these bushings (the outer ones) were known to go bad
> and cause the noise...
Forum: Dodge August 9th 06, 10:01 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 1
Posted By propman
neon tach

"newsgroups" > wrote in

> I'm trying to install a tach on an old Neon, but the Neon has a
> electronic ignition but the...
Forum: Dodge August 9th 06, 09:55 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 5
Posted By propman
2002 odge grand caravan starting problem

"javelinjay" <u25052@uwe> wrote in news:647d1b3d4b59e@uwe:

> I have a 2002 dodge grand caravan that just clicks and doesn't turn
> the starter over or engine over. Fells like the battery doesn't...
Forum: Dodge August 9th 06, 09:43 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 2
Posted By propman
won't start

"jack49" > wrote in
:

> My 2001 dodge grand caravan won't start I got a trouble code P1684. does
> anyone...
Forum: Dodge August 7th 06, 02:00 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 2
Posted By propman
97 Caravan Sport Door Problems

"Tonyjc" > wrote in
:

> The sliding door on the drivers side of my caravan will not lock It
> will close but electronically it...
Forum: Dodge August 4th 06, 08:22 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 8
Posted By propman
Hot Water from AC

"GitarJake" > wrote in

> What if there is no anti freeze in the radiator?
>
> Would it not be just hot?
>
> There's no smell,...
Forum: Dodge August 4th 06, 08:20 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 8
Posted By propman
Hot Water from AC

"GitarJake" > wrote in

> "propman" > wrote in message
Forum: Dodge August 4th 06, 05:20 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 12
Posted By propman
Instrument Panel Dead (gauges)

"Mhzjunkie" > wrote in
:

> My gauges have stopped working on my 94 Intrepid with 3.3 liter. The
> tach, Speedometer, and heat gauge and fuel gauge...
Forum: Dodge August 4th 06, 07:15 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 8
Posted By propman
Hot Water from AC

"GitarJake" > wrote in

> Hi All,
>
> I have a 99 Grand Caravan Sport with a 3.8 engine.
>
> There is hot water dripping from behind the...
Forum: Dodge August 4th 06, 06:50 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 1
Posted By propman
1997 Intrepid - Diagnostic Trouble Code

"shawnews" > wrote in

> Hello Group:
>
> I have the Service Engine Light on and am getting 2 codes...
> Does anyone know how I can narrow...
Forum: Dodge August 2nd 06, 01:29 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 9
Posted By propman
Electrical problem

"Adam & Lisa" > wrote in
:

> I have a 94 dodge spirit, when I turn on the heater/ac blower motor
> the wires going to the...
Forum: Dodge August 1st 06, 05:58 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 1
Posted By propman
Front end clunk

'91 Dodge Voyager

Loud front end clunk while driving over speed bumps, pot holes, uneven
surfaces, etc.

Any likely culprits?

Method(s) of isolating the source of the clunk?
Forum: Dodge August 1st 06, 05:20 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 5
Posted By propman
Fuel tank door cable

"maxpower" > wrote in
:

> If the cable is broken, or the handle is broken you will need to get
> the cable thru the dealer...
Forum: Dodge July 31st 06, 06:32 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 5
Posted By propman
Fuel tank door cable

"damnnickname" > wrote in
:

> The cables are always ran inside.

Ahhh.......Ok, thanks for the info, Glenn....
Forum: Dodge July 31st 06, 06:57 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 5
Posted By propman
Fuel tank door cable Update!! Found it...information no longer needed

propman > wrote in
:

> Howdy all.......:-)
>
> My Haynes doesn't appear to provide information on how to fix a faulty
> fuel tank...
Forum: Dodge July 31st 06, 02:36 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 5
Posted By propman
Fuel tank door cable

Howdy all.......:-)

My Haynes doesn't appear to provide information on how to fix a faulty fuel
tank door cable on my '91 six cylinder Voyager van. Release mechanism is
located at the bottom,...
Showing results 1 to 18 of 18