Showing results 1 to 25 of 36
Search took 1.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Greg Campbell
Forum: Honda January 27th 08, 06:28 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 9
Posted By Greg Campbell
Tire Pressure Changes Approx. 1psi For Every 10F. WAS: TPMSMysterySolved!

jim beam wrote:

> ford. leaf spring rear, no lateral support like panhard rod, and that
> RIDICULOUS front suspension where the camber of the front wheel is fixed
> to the arc of the lower strut...
Forum: Simulators January 16th 08, 05:38 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 2
Posted By Greg Campbell
R.A.S. - Fundy Sporge Attack!

Mitch A.? Is that you?

If you have any sense left, please try to grasp the fact that spamming
the newsgroup will NOT advance your precious cause. All you're doing is
****ing people off and...
Forum: Honda December 17th 07, 01:36 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 3
Posted By Greg Campbell
transmission

simondet wrote:
> I have a 1993 honda civic 5 speed. The clutch pedal was losing its
> clearance or should I say its distance from where it is engaged until it
> hits the fire wall. Now it won't let...
Forum: Honda November 13th 07, 02:47 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 3
Posted By Greg Campbell
Hey Honda just appointed Ross Brawn !...

Jimbo wrote:
> as technical director to the Formula One team !....
>
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorsport/formula_one/7090180.stm
>
> watch them fly next season !!!
>
> Jimbo
Forum: Honda October 20th 07, 01:33 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 32
Posted By Greg Campbell
Is the Honda CRV a womans car mainly?

alfred wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I like the CRV because it has what I am looking for in a car: versatility,
> comfort, space, safety, comforts and 4WD. To date I am yet to see a guy
> driving one...
Forum: Honda October 19th 07, 02:33 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.honda
Replies: 32
Posted By Greg Campbell
Can I get a louder horn?

wrote:
> In article >,
> says...
>>> How much would it cost to get a louder horn, and is
>>> that even legal in the...
Forum: Driving October 19th 07, 02:33 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.honda
Replies: 32
Posted By Greg Campbell
Can I get a louder horn?

wrote:
> In article >,
> says...
>>> How much would it cost to get a louder horn, and is
>>> that even legal in the...
Forum: Simulators October 19th 07, 02:28 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 3
Posted By Greg Campbell
Like a Swarm of Lotuses err Locusts

Mitch-A wrote:

> (Snip regurgitated rant.)

STFU, you blathering 'tard!

--
"Stop throwing the Constitution in my face, it’s just a goddamned piece
of paper!" - George W. Bush.

Zork wrote:

> Have been looking at purchasing either a new Accord or Camry. A friend has
> an '05 Accord and insists that he gets 37mpg on the highway all the time.
> Is this really what they get,...
Forum: Simulators August 20th 07, 05:30 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 10
Posted By Greg Campbell
Wheel for Vista

mls067 wrote:

> Lol wrote:
>> Neighbour of mine enjoyed my racing setup (GPL, Rally Trophy, GP4 and
>> 2 MS Sidewinder wheels), would like to have a go himself.
>> But he has a newish laptop with...
Forum: Simulators August 5th 07, 02:12 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 1
Posted By Greg Campbell
rF + 22" widescreen == wow!

Uwe Schürkamp wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> the 22" FSC scaleoview arrived in the mail today, and all I can say is,
> wow. Good riddance to the last CRT getting decommissioned in our
> household, while...
Forum: Simulators July 27th 07, 03:48 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 5
Posted By Greg Campbell
America's enemy... The Democrat

zeez wrote:

> On Jul 25, 9:04 am, "Mitch__A" > wrote:

> <Snip a load of ****>
>
> If you want the war so badly, why don't YOU go over there yourself,
> soldier?

He...
Forum: Simulators July 18th 07, 04:10 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 4
Posted By Greg Campbell
iRacing what?

_Mitch wrote:

> Global warming alarmists are a clever bunch....

Still stupidly parroting someone elses' words, eh?

Get a clue, Homer. YOU are the one being played for a fool...

-Moo
Forum: Simulators July 12th 07, 05:23 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 3
Posted By Greg Campbell
Libs are not only dumb but dangerous

Gladiator wrote:

> No one is reading your crap so give it up, moron.

And it's not even HIS crap!
I would have some respect for his point of view if it was actually
representative of his thoughts. ...
Forum: Honda July 4th 07, 04:39 AM Posted to rec.autos.misc,rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 18
Posted By Greg Campbell
Hiding a spare key under the car

wrote:

> ... Does anyone have a solution for keeping a spare key mounted under
> their car?
> Thanks

The rear bumper of a 92 accord has a pair of rubber strips running...
Forum: General July 4th 07, 04:39 AM Posted to rec.autos.misc,rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 6

wrote:

> ... Does anyone have a solution for keeping a spare key mounted under
> their car?
> Thanks

The rear bumper of a 92 accord has a pair of rubber strips running...
Forum: Simulators May 28th 07, 10:18 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 7
Posted By Greg Campbell
The liberal losers hate Memorial Day eh...

Mitch_A boldly claims to suffer from:

> From the inception of psychology over 100 years ago, conditions such as
> autism, schizophrenia

You're a 'possible'

> bipolar disorder,

Wouldn't surprise...
Forum: Simulators May 17th 07, 07:29 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 5
Posted By Greg Campbell
Understanding a "Liberal Democrat"

Mitch_A wrote:

> From the inception of psychology over 100 years ago,

Sigh...

Gone off your meds AGAIN, Mitch??

-Moo!
Forum: Simulators March 20th 07, 02:41 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 5
Posted By Greg Campbell
A small Dutch town

Mitch_A wrote:

> Hmmmm. All of my arguments wrapped up in one situation in a small Dutch
> town.

STFU, you goddamnded idiot.

--
"Stop throwing the Constitution in my face, it’s just a...
Forum: Simulators February 23rd 07, 02:34 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators

Mitch_A wrote:

> To the dog: His tail preoccupies him for long periods of time.

And how does your pathetic fixation with those evil 'liberals' differ?

> Let me explain:

Ah... no. Why don't you...
Forum: Simulators February 14th 07, 01:57 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 2
Posted By Greg Campbell
Common Sense .vs left-wing religion - Global Warming

Mitch_A wrote:

> Czech president Vaclav Klaus has criticized the UN panel on global warming,

Hey, dumbass. WTF does your froth have to do with sim racing?

Please, STFU!!!
Forum: Simulators February 13th 07, 12:10 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 7
Posted By Greg Campbell
Another Video Card Question

LA45 wrote:

> Thanks guys. I ordered, from Newegg, a BFG Tech, GeForce 7800GS 256MB AGP
> card for $159.99 after rebate.
>
> LA45

Much better!
The 7300 would have been slower than the 9800!
Forum: Simulators February 4th 07, 06:16 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 18
Posted By Greg Campbell
rFactor

Summit wrote:

> Same here guy - I was looking for another sim racing game to play. NR2003 is
> still the best, but getting old.

> Many said rfactor is great so I downloaded the demo and was not...
Forum: Honda January 29th 07, 05:54 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 4
Posted By Greg Campbell
Wheel Bearing Replacement 95 Accord

Tegger wrote:

> Nick:

>>I just replaced the drive shafts on my 95 Accord DX. Next step is to
>>replace the front wheel bearing assembly on the passenger side. I
>>haven't replaced these before but...
Forum: Honda January 27th 07, 06:35 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 6
Posted By Greg Campbell
I4 vs V6

Joe LaVigne wrote:

> No doubt. The I4 on the Accords is a fine engine for most folks. Plenty
> of get-up-and-go. The V6 has more power, but how much power do most folks
> need? I've only gotten...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 36