Showing results 1 to 25 of 26
Search took 0.86 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Blue Gator
Forum: Ford Mustang September 3rd 07, 04:01 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 20
Posted By Blue Gator
anyone there?

Michael Johnson wrote:
> Richard wrote:

Forum: Ford Mustang September 2nd 07, 01:17 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 5
Posted By Blue Gator
C4 transmission newbie question

Spike wrote:
> On Sat, 01 Sep 2007 16:33:22 -0700, Rod > wrote:
>

>>On Sep 2, 6:25 am, Spike > wrote:
>>
>>>On Sat, 01 Sep 2007 02:28:39 -0700, Rod...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 31st 07, 03:01 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 3
Posted By Blue Gator
Off the subject

goodnigh wrote:
> Does anyone know a place around the South Bay/San Jose, CA
> area that calibrates torque wrenches?
>
> Thanks
>
> mike

Good question! I need mine calibrated and can't find...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 31st 07, 03:00 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 16
Posted By Blue Gator
Clutch Upgrade

Dear Leader wrote:
> "My Name Is Nobody" > wrote in message
>
>>"Richard" > wrote in message...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 30th 07, 07:02 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 16
Posted By Blue Gator
Clutch Upgrade

Jim C wrote:
> On Aug 29, 1:48 pm, "Big Al" > wrote:
>
>>"Jim C" > wrote in message

Forum: Ford Mustang August 27th 07, 04:34 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 4
Posted By Blue Gator
AC shuts down when on the gas, check engine light on.

Thomas Cameron wrote:
> All -
>
> I have had a new (to me) 1989 LX 5.0 for about a month and a half now.
> When I got it the AC worked fine. I had a new AOD transmission put in it
> a few weeks...
Forum: Ford Mustang July 20th 07, 03:41 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 27
Posted By Blue Gator
Fox Body GT getting hot...what gives???

Michael Johnson wrote:
> All those causes of overheating and I forgot to mention the thermostat.
>
> Michael Johnson wrote:
>
>> GT5OH wrote:
>>
>>> I am having problems with the cooling system on...
Forum: Ford Mustang June 6th 07, 07:20 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 7
Posted By Blue Gator
89 5.0 tires

Howard Nelson wrote:
> Have 89 5.0 with stock rims. Need 225/60/15 tires. Haven't replaced recently
> and that size is getting a little hard to find. Looking for H rated in 60-90
> dollar range. What...
Forum: Ford Mustang May 24th 07, 08:55 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 9
Posted By Blue Gator
Mufflers 5.0

harry wrote:
> "WindsorFox" > wrote in message
>
>>Ironrod wrote:
>>
>>>If you put Flowmasters under your car you will regret...
Forum: Ford Mustang February 19th 07, 02:04 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 4
Posted By Blue Gator
? About Remote Start - 2002 Mustang Coupe 3.8L Automatic

Carfan wrote:
> They likely glued the key near the steering column - it is common to do.
>
> > wrote in message
Forum: Ford Mustang November 16th 06, 03:57 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 18
Posted By Blue Gator
200,200 - Frog update

dwight wrote:
> TFrog has moved well past 200,000 miles, and I do mean moved well. Fixing
> that leaky intake gasket makes TFrog run every bit as well as it did at
> 150,000. It's been rejuvenated....
Forum: Ford Mustang October 28th 06, 07:19 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 12
Posted By Blue Gator
Jim Warman

Hey Jim,

Sorry to hear about your wife's surgery and your illness. My gf had her
gall bladder taken out about ten years ago and it was one of the best
things that had ever happened to her. I...
Forum: Ford Mustang October 12th 06, 10:42 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 12
Posted By Blue Gator
1993 Mustang SVT Cobra (mint, 18k original miles, stock)

DC Hunt wrote:
> Looks nice but the price is a little high. New the cars went for only
> $18,500 (4,993 produced).
>

> "MF" > wrote in message
Forum: Ford Mustang October 4th 06, 07:02 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 18
Posted By Blue Gator
Mustang News: Hatchback May Return

Eat Spam wrote:

> dwight wrote:
>
> wrote in message
>>
>>>Mustang News:

Forum: Ford Mustang October 3rd 06, 08:35 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

wrote:
> Mustang News:
>
> A facelift is coming in 2009. More edgy and less retro -- J. Mays plan
> to propel the Mustang into a more futuristic approach to the classic
Forum: Ford Mustang October 1st 06, 09:07 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 8
Posted By Blue Gator
I have an 87 Mustang GT 5.0..

IronRod wrote:
> The Ford "cease fire" ignition module is famous for failing without warning
> on your vintage Mustang. Just about any autoparts store can provide you
> with a more reliable...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 7th 06, 09:41 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 5
Posted By Blue Gator
Clock resetting...

BradandBrooks wrote:
> Anyone know why my clock would reset on my 93GT? I know it's a nothing
> problem, but could be indicative of somthing bigger about to happen. It
> always starts, and the...
Forum: Ford Mustang July 28th 06, 07:05 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 8
Posted By Blue Gator
Opinions on T-Top mustangs?

Michael Johnson, PE wrote:
> I bought a new '87 LX 5.0L that I factory ordered with T-tops. They are
> great when the tops are out and suck when they are in. I traded it in
> for an '89 LX 5.0L...
Forum: Ford Mustang July 15th 06, 12:00 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 17
Posted By Blue Gator
2000 GT gas mileage? can't believe mine

GILL wrote:
> Blue Gator wrote:
>
>> GILL wrote:

Forum: Ford Mustang July 14th 06, 08:27 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

BradandBrooks wrote:
> Well, it's not the same thing but my stock 93 5.0 manual, with 2.73s,
> can get - I swear! - 30mpg on the highway if I drive it in 5th at 60mph.
> Any faster and it goes to...
Forum: Ford Mustang July 14th 06, 08:21 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

GILL wrote:
> Blue Gator wrote:
>
>> GILL wrote:

Forum: Ford Mustang July 13th 06, 08:08 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

GILL wrote:
> wrote:
>
>> i am having a hard time believing how good of gas mileage i am
>> getting. i don't baby my car but don't beat it either. the most i had
>> ever gotten for...
Forum: Ford Mustang July 11th 06, 04:23 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 5
Posted By Blue Gator
Car Ionic Air Purifiers with Ozone O3

Kate wrote:
> "WindsorFox" > wrote in message
> : wrote:
> : > Car Ionic Air Purifiers with Ozone O3
> : >
> :...
Forum: Ford Mustang July 10th 06, 07:06 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 2
Posted By Blue Gator
Ball joint replacement 89 5.0 LX

Brent P wrote:
> In article >, bigred21001 wrote:
>
>>I have an 89 5.0 just put it through inspection and was told it needed
>>a new front lower...
Forum: Ford Mustang July 3rd 06, 07:34 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 3
Posted By Blue Gator
I put an Optima red top in my Fox

JohnV@nn wrote:
> For anyone who has wanted to put an Optima battery in their fox car,
> but was disappointed when their web site make/model lookup announced
> "we do not make a battery to fit your...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 26