Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.22 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Vijay Kumar
Forum: Honda May 10th 07, 11:14 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 2
Posted By Vijay Kumar
Honda Odyssey and 5W20

On May 10, 3:18 am, "Elmo P. Shagnasty" > wrote:
> In article >,
> Vijay Kumar > wrote:
>
> > I just...
Forum: Honda May 10th 07, 04:24 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 2
Posted By Vijay Kumar
Honda Odyssey and 5W20

I just purchased a new 2007 Odyssey (first new car in over 10 years)
and noticed that it calls for 5W20 motor oil.

Is this some gimmick to improve the fuel economy or is there something
special...
Forum: Chrysler August 23rd 06, 09:37 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 5
Posted By Vijay Kumar
Help Parking Brake cable emergency Caravan

Vijay Kumar wrote:
> My wife's 97 Grand Caravan--the handle that releases the parking brake
> just came off. I opened the plastic cover an discovered that the cable
> end has come off and...
Forum: Chrysler August 22nd 06, 12:46 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

sqdancerLynn wrote:
> If the cable end has broken off the brake may be released Have you tried to
> move the van ??

Yes and it wont move. I called the repair shop and they asked me to
get it towed...
Forum: Chrysler August 21st 06, 04:21 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 5
Posted By Vijay Kumar
Help Parking Brake cable emergency Caravan

My wife's 97 Grand Caravan--the handle that releases the parking brake
just came off. I opened the plastic cover an discovered that the cable
end has come off and disappeared inside the sheath,

I...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5