Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.22 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Don Schwartz Jr
Forum: Simulators December 11th 09, 05:31 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 8
Posted By Don Schwartz Jr
Steam Stinks!!!!

I had to uninstall steam then reinstall which deleted my games too so I
spent 10 1/2 hours while steam downloaded the games.
Don

"Uwe" > wrote in message...
Forum: Simulators December 10th 09, 01:54 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 8
Posted By Don Schwartz Jr
Steam Stinks!!!!

Says I have to be online.

"Boofhead" > wrote in message
> Launch the game in offline mode. That's how I've always played steam
> games. No...
Forum: Simulators December 10th 09, 12:43 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 8
Posted By Don Schwartz Jr
Steam Stinks!!!!

Trying to run a little GTR Evo offline and I can't launch the game because
the servers are busy! My first and last game that needs steam to run. It's
been 2 days now what a joke.
Forum: Simulators September 26th 08, 06:23 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 38
Posted By Don Schwartz Jr
iRacing mentioned on BBC news!

Adding the trucks will bring in more drivers than any Road course car could.
Truck racing is some of the best oval track racing around, As far as snails
and F1 the snail race would probaly be more...
Forum: Simulators September 3rd 08, 01:35 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 29
Posted By Don Schwartz Jr
Things *not* to do on the day before pay day. (multiple screen

some quick testing with a 17"
> LCD, 19"CRT and an ancient 17" CRT showed this is quite an experience,

Now you got me thinking, I have 2 19" CRT's in the basement and am using a
22" LCD I just got....
Forum: Simulators August 17th 08, 01:11 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 15
Posted By Don Schwartz Jr
IRacing - the rookie moves up

You need a safety rating of 3.0 to move up and license progresion occurs at
the end of the 12 week "season".
Don

"Rob P" > wrote in message...
Forum: Simulators August 8th 08, 01:11 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 140
Posted By Don Schwartz Jr
iRacing... help... must... resist!

>> I Skipped almost immediately...
>
> Mmm... and now I'm only about 2s off the rookie Solstice pace at Lime
> Rock. Lol!

Welcome to the skippy. I have almost never run road coarses before iRacing...
Forum: Simulators August 8th 08, 03:00 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 140
Posted By Don Schwartz Jr
iRacing... help... must... resist!

I'd say you'll be over 4 very soon. your SR kinda stalls close to the even
numbers then jumps up suddenly. I ran 4 races and 3 TT to get to 3.69 to get
my D license. i only had a week before the...
Forum: Simulators July 14th 08, 01:02 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 1
Posted By Don Schwartz Jr
rfactor cars similar to iRacing?

What cars could I use in rfactor to simulate the Solstice and Skippy in
iRacing? I've never done much road racing and would like to do some practice
so when I get an invite for iRacing I can run...
Forum: Simulators January 24th 08, 05:51 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 9
Posted By Don Schwartz Jr
Reason NOT to buy NR2003....

I put the file on rapidshare at this link.
http://rapidshare.com/files/86274749/nr2003.rar.html
The rar has the saved copy of the website and 2 files you need. The backup
uses alcohol 120 to create...
Forum: Simulators January 24th 08, 03:50 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 9
Posted By Don Schwartz Jr
Reason NOT to buy NR2003....

I have my n2003 cd backed up on my harddrive. I play without inserting the
cd. The site that explained how is on one of my backup disk but isn't on the
web anymore. I could try putting the saved...
Forum: Simulators December 24th 07, 02:41 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 2
Posted By Don Schwartz Jr
Arca Sim Racing

Suprised to see no chatter about this new stock car sim. They've had a
couple practice broadcast and are close to release. I'm looking forward to
this release as a replacement for...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12