How Tires are made by Arlen Holder[_3_]
This new video shows the many steps in making a car tire from scratch: o CAR TYRES | How It's Made (December 27, 2019), by Discovery UK <https://youtu.be/dLwsoM3WnuQ> The rubber sheets are shown being made he <https://youtu.be/dLwsoM3WnuQ?t=44> The polyester sheets are shown he ...
Today 02:10 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
1 2 Technology
Questions about mounting & balancing new LT tires on new steel rims at home (match mounting marks, red dots, yellow dots, & spacers) by Arlen Holder[_3_]
In response to what > wrote : > That postimg site is disgusting! Pops up some "award" I > just "won" after about ten sec. > > Use photobucket or something like it instead Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... this is OT ... but ... it looks fine to me. :( o For this URL: ...
Today 01:19 AM
by Arlen Holder[_3_] Go to last post
1 14 Technology
Questions about mounting & balancing new LT tires on new steel rims at home (match mounting marks, red dots, yellow dots, & spacers) by Arlen Holder[_3_]
Mounted & balanced a set of tires for one of my kids' friends this weekend <https://i.postimg.cc/3N6h13VR/tire33.jpg> On brand new steel wheels the kids bought (of unknown-to-me brand or size): <https://i.postimg.cc/FR4mwvyR/tire02.jpg> Where I'd like to ask other adults for purposefully helpful...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
Today 01:19 AM
by Arlen Holder[_3_] Go to last post
25 29 Driving
Need help buying tires , 55 to 50 by micky
I usually just buy whatever the used tire store has, but I think he had trouble finding the size I need last time, so I looked online. This is for a 2005 Toyotal Solara SLE convertible. The current tire is 215/55R17, as recommended by the maker. Questions come to mind: 1) I once had 2...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Yesterday 12:36 PM
by micky Go to last post