Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Hans
Forum: BMW August 19th 06, 08:31 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 9
Posted By Hans
Great Justice performed by a BMW Driver....Captured On Perpetrader's own Camera

This is a video of a City-guy in a BMW being followed and harassed by
some Rednecks. In this case they choose the wrong person to mess with.
I love this Vigilante flavored video a lot and can only...
Forum: BMW July 17th 06, 05:32 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 1
Posted By Hans
Significant Precision Driving Skills .........very cool video clip

Pretty cool what you can do with a car, if you have the skills to do
it. A pretty fascinating video-clip if you are into Precision Driving
Skills:
http://www.jumpingpixels.com/1car.html
Forum: Chrysler July 17th 06, 05:29 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 0
Posted By Hans
Significant Precision Driving Skills .........very cool video clip

Pretty cool what you can do with a car, if you have the skills to do
it. A pretty fascinating video-clip if you are into Precision Driving
Skills:
http://www.jumpingpixels.com/1car.html
Forum: Driving July 17th 06, 05:24 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 1
Posted By Hans
Significant Precision Driving Skills .........very cool video clip

Pretty cool what you can do with a car, if you have the skills to do
it. A pretty fascinating video-clip if you are into Precision Driving
Skills:
http://www.jumpingpixels.com/1car.html
Forum: Driving July 15th 06, 03:26 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 0
Posted By Hans
radical Honda Accord conversion............"Airplane Accord"

Thats a really radical Honda Accord conversion by some Saudis.
Senseless but cool and probably cost a fortune. They call it the
"Airplane Accord":
http://www.jumpingpixels.com/honda2.html
Forum: Driving July 14th 06, 08:03 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 27
Posted By Hans
Patrol Car slams into Car on Intersection.............Police Car Camera

See what happened, from the Police-Car-Cam point of view, when an
officer was driving with his sirens and emergency-lights on, and a car
did not yield or stop for him on an...
Forum: Driving July 13th 06, 12:08 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 0
Posted By Hans
Save Gasoline and hitch a ride with a Cement-Mixer-Truck

Save gasoline and hitch a ride with a cement-mixer. This little
european car did, although unwillingly and unplanned. It was all
recorded on Traffic Cams:
http://www.jumpingpixels.com/carcrash2.html
Forum: Driving July 10th 06, 10:50 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 18
Posted By Hans
Dramatic Dragracing Accident In Turkey........... cause of insane Organizers

Who ever organized this Dragracing event in Turkey must have ben insane
or very clueless. Right from the start when I watched this clip I
though, "damn, those people standing dangerously close to...
Forum: Driving July 8th 06, 10:06 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 3
Posted By Hans
Police pulls people over, and the cops wear no pans ?............this is to funny

I'm still laughing. Police pulls people over, and the cops wear no
pans. If this happened to me, I don't think I would be able to talk
cause of Laugh-Cramps. Check it out. Cops with no pans...
Forum: BMW July 6th 06, 04:18 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 1
Posted By Hans
BMW M3 Crash.........spectacular Video Footage

BMW M3 driver Joey Hand, in a spectacular, end-over-end crash while
battling for the lead with Paul Edwards in the No. 64 TRG/iRise Pontiac
GTO.R late in Saturday's EMCO Gears Classic at Mid-Ohio...
Forum: Driving July 5th 06, 06:55 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 0
Posted By Hans
Fatal Freeway Entrance Of A Motorcycle...............caught on tape

The lowsides on a curve into the path of an SUV. A motorcyclist takes a
fatal entrance approach onto a freeway. He is probably dead or in a
wheelchair:
http://www.jumpingpixels.com/motorcic2.html
Forum: Driving July 1st 06, 06:39 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 2
Posted By Hans
Most dangerous Street-corner I have ever seen.............Traffic Camera Clip

The most dangerous Street-corner I have ever seen. Cars crashing like
Hot-Cakes. I think they should put a Stop Sign on this corner. See for
yourself:
http://www.jumpingpixels.com/dangercurve.html
Forum: Driving July 1st 06, 12:43 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 0
Posted By Hans
Total Jeep Burn Out.................not recommendable

I don't know if this is planed this way, but to me it looks like this
guy is destroying his Jeep. They call it "Total Jeep Burn Out", but it
almost looks like Jeep Burn Up...
Forum: Jeep July 1st 06, 12:37 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 6
Posted By Hans
Total Jeep Burn Out.................not recommendable

I don't know if this is planed this way, but to me it looks like this
guy is destroying his Jeep. They call it "Total Jeep Burn Out", but it
almost looks like Jeep Burn Up...
Forum: Chrysler July 1st 06, 12:34 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler