Showing results 1 to 25 of 41
Search took 0.66 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: RS[_1_]
Forum: BMW December 14th 07, 10:31 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 3
Posted By RS[_1_]
06 325xi

i need to air out trunk. (had a kerosene spill in there.) i sparayed down
with vinegar.then a good shampoo is next.. is there a way to leave trunk
open overnight (garaged) without have the trunk...
Forum: BMW November 29th 07, 11:24 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 4
Posted By RS[_1_]
Headlamp plastic problem

toothpaste

--
RS
2006 FLSTNI
"dbr" > wrote in message...
Forum: BMW November 19th 07, 12:51 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 3
Posted By RS[_1_]
My 2006 BMW 3 Series 325xi

thats what i paid for that exact car. so far very pleased

--
RS
2006 FLSTNI
2002 1200C
1991 FLSTF
"What shall we use to fill the empty spaces where we use to talk?"
"Michael Mavroudis - Rio Vista"...
Forum: BMW October 12th 07, 02:43 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 3
Posted By RS[_1_]
upgrade

I switched the 5 and the 3 on my 325xi.trunk badging, and now I have a
faster car thats worth 30,000$ more. damn I'm clever

--
RS
2006 FLSTNI

go to AutoZone and get a free scan of your code. the symptoms you have sound
like what mine did , fix one spark plug cable bad

--
RS
2006 FLSTNI

E??
06 325 xi straight 6 sedan

--
RS
2006 FLSTNI
2002 1200C
1991 FLSTF
"What shall we use to fill the empty spaces where we use to talk?"
Forum: Corvette August 2nd 07, 11:46 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 3
Posted By RS[_1_]
clap clap I'm out

"'Key" > wrote in message
> "RS" > wrote in message news:e05ri.1913$oW3.1252@trndny08...
>> Selling my 94 Vette. Because I...
Forum: Corvette July 29th 07, 07:29 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 3
Posted By RS[_1_]
clap clap I'm out

Selling my 94 Vette. Because I need a year-around car that combines
performance and style that the vette gave me + winter security that my 4x4
ranger gave me. But only want 1 car (room + insurance...
Forum: Corvette June 21st 07, 12:37 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 21
Posted By RS[_1_]
Which is faster , '97 corvette 5.7 345 hp, or '01 Grand Prix GTP 3.8 Supercharged ?

"odyssey" > wrote in message ...
I've driven them both . The last on that I've driven ( the GPrix 2dr. ) really surprised me... Alot. But I...
Forum: Corvette April 21st 07, 11:51 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 12
Posted By RS[_1_]
FS - 1984 gold corvette - $5800

"ray" > wrote in message
> this baby runs excellent. one of the best handling corvettes of all
> time. top comes...
Forum: Corvette April 9th 07, 02:19 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 3
Posted By RS[_1_]
leaky rims?

here's one. I have a 94 vette with 27,000 miles. Original rims, original
goodyear run flats. over the last 2 years or so Ive been loosing airpressure
in both rear tires, drops as low as 15lbs if...
Forum: Corvette April 8th 07, 01:43 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 25
Posted By RS[_1_]
1992 Corvette Runs Rough and Loss of Power over 3000 RPM

Speaking of Cats, I just had a Flowmaster installed on my truck, dealer even
asked if i wanted wild or mild. I went with wild. I swear i cant even hear a
difference! due to the 2 or 3 converters...
Forum: Corvette April 7th 07, 09:28 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 25
Posted By RS[_1_]
1992 Corvette Runs Rough and Loss of Power over 3000 RPM

fuel pressure? original filter? fuel pump?

--
RS
2006 FLSTNI
2002 1200C
1991 FLSTF
"What shall we use to fill the empty spaces where we use to talk?"
"Von" > wrote in message...
Forum: Corvette April 5th 07, 03:46 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 9
Posted By RS[_1_]
i wanna buy a corvette

towing package caught the eye..running boards may me go wha!?! roof rack
said Wait a Minute! but like the AWD ;)

--
RS
2006 FLSTNI
2002 1200C
1991 FLSTF
"What shall we use to fill the empty spaces...
Forum: Corvette March 17th 07, 11:26 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 6
Posted By RS[_1_]
testing new server / please ignore

"Sarah Czepiel" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 15 Mar 2007 23:09:52 -0500, "\"Key" > wrote:
>
> :>testing new server
Forum: Corvette March 17th 07, 11:23 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 4
Posted By RS[_1_]
Beretta Tomcat .32 or S & W Airweight .38 spec ???

"Dave in Lake Villa" > wrote in message
> Well, after chatting to quite a few gun enthusiasts and weighing up the
Forum: Corvette March 17th 07, 07:34 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 4
Posted By RS[_1_]
Beretta Tomcat .32 or S & W Airweight .38 spec ???

I just got the S&W MP .40 with night sights...
Forum: Corvette February 4th 07, 04:56 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 6
Posted By RS[_1_]
msn's vette / porsche compairison

http://autos.msn.com/research/compare/landing.aspx?n=3&v=t103228&v=t104094&GT1=9037

--
RS
2006 FLSTNI
2002 1200C
1991 FLSTF
"What shall we use to fill the empty spaces where we use to talk?"
Forum: Corvette February 2nd 07, 11:34 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 12
Posted By RS[_1_]
For Sale 1984 corvcette

"'Key" > wrote in message
> "Thundergod" > wrote in message
Forum: Corvette December 3rd 06, 04:34 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 9
Posted By RS[_1_]
FS 1969 Corvette 427 Roadster

Whats "under the hood" is aftermarket crate engine, with a Aircleaner bolt
too long and it practically went through the hood

--
RS
2006 FLSTNI
Replies: 9
Posted By RS[_1_]
FS 1969 Corvette 427 Roadster

the cursing is still echoing through Texas when that hood was slammed down..
Id offer 5,000 for the entire **** box .as a collectible, its worthless

--
RS
2006 FLSTNI

so they're transferable?

--
RS
2006 FLSTNI
2002 1200C
1991 FLSTF
"What shall we use to fill the empty spaces where we use to talk?"
"Bob I" > wrote in message...
Forum: Corvette November 11th 06, 07:08 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 4
Posted By RS[_1_]
new wheels

after new set of tires on the 94 , its appears that my loss of airpressue is
due to slow leak in wheels. Im exploring my options. One being new rims
(aftermarket) Since these rims will not have...
Forum: Corvette November 10th 06, 11:56 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 11
Posted By RS[_1_]
1994 electrical issues

Battery tender

--
RS
2006 FLSTNI
2002 1200C
1991 FLSTF
"What shall we use to fill the empty spaces where we use to talk?"
"kc10" > wrote in message...
Forum: Corvette September 17th 06, 12:24 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 4
Posted By RS[_1_]
Water on the garage floor

yes