Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.36 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Rolf Wesemann
Forum: Simulators October 10th 10, 04:11 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 2
Posted By Rolf Wesemann
grandprix legends with 64 bit operating system

Yes, here it's running fine!
Rolf

"serutan" > schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Will gpl run on a 64 bit...
Forum: Simulators August 11th 09, 05:29 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 9
Posted By Rolf Wesemann
nkpro 1.1 public beta

Netkar pro has a new public beta for free as demo with Formula 1600
Openwheelers and the full version for a subscription price of EUR 19,90.
It's one of the best sims ever.
Just click on the flag...
Forum: Simulators March 29th 09, 05:02 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 11
Posted By Rolf Wesemann
Harry Carry

Thank you, I think, I need some years in America ;-))

"Ed Medlin" > schrieb im Newsbeitrag

> "news.t-online.de"...
Forum: Simulators February 1st 08, 08:11 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 2
Posted By Rolf Wesemann
GPL & Logitech G25

I'm using it and it works very fine. All you have to do is to install gpl
shift. You will find it under the link

http://www.gplshift.dk/

I hope, I could help you,
Rolf

"Steve Garey"...
Forum: Simulators December 30th 07, 09:46 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 3
Posted By Rolf Wesemann
RSC down????

Many thanks
Rolf

"Quentin Queerbottom" > schrieb im
Newsbeitrag ...

> "Rolf Wesemann" >...
Forum: Simulators December 29th 07, 06:55 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 3
Posted By Rolf Wesemann
RSC down????

Hi all,
is Race Sim Central. down? I always get an error message.
Rolf
Forum: Simulators December 26th 07, 06:50 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 2
Posted By Rolf Wesemann
GPL 1966 mod out

Hi everyone,
the GPL 1966 mod is out and downloadable at
http://1966gpl.speedgeezers.net/index.php?p=downloads

RAS once was the first community to share informations related to GPL.
Long time...
Forum: Simulators April 1st 07, 01:31 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 6
Posted By Rolf Wesemann
LFS patch W is out

It will be automatically installed if you start lfs.
Forum: Simulators January 12th 07, 05:42 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 8
Posted By Rolf Wesemann
Once again, LCD Screens for Sim Racing

Acer 24" is working very fine here. Resolution is 1920 x 1200 pixel, so I'm
using 2 x Nvidia 6800GT in SLI Mode and I'm thinking about 2 x 8800 now ;-))

The Acer isn't that expensive, but runs...
Forum: Simulators December 21st 06, 05:12 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 10
Posted By Rolf Wesemann
GTR2

Buy yourself a good christmay present (or better find someone to) and get a
Nvidia 7950 GT Graphic Card for AGP (I think, it is released for AGP also)
and you will see the events in graphical...
Forum: Simulators November 13th 06, 04:10 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 17
Posted By Rolf Wesemann
Microsoft wheel

I had some problems with my MSFF wheel and I got them solved by installing
DXTweak2 Software (from Logotech, but works with any wheel). Maybe this
helps you too. You have to google to find it, but...
Forum: Simulators November 10th 06, 04:27 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 2
Posted By Rolf Wesemann
Got me a G25

@Don:
In Germany we say (free translation): "You have to set priorities" ;-))
Rolf

"Don Burnette" > schrieb im Newsbeitrag...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12