Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: John Verdi[_2_]
Forum: Ford Mustang September 15th 09, 11:56 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 8
Posted By John Verdi[_2_]
Pine sap - argh!

A great product for any sticky, gummy mess is called "Goo Gone". It is
available at most supermarkets/WalMart. It is an orange gel that tends to
stay where you spray it.

"Frank ess"...
Forum: Ford Mustang September 12th 09, 06:02 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 8
Posted By John Verdi[_2_]
Pine sap - argh!

At the risk of sounding totally ignorant - a garage would solve the problem
and the tree could stay.

Shelby_1

"dwight" > wrote in message...
Forum: Ford Mustang January 1st 09, 08:08 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 4
Posted By John Verdi[_2_]
Why Didn't Santa Bring Me One Of These?

Excellent - I really like the racing stripes they added to the front seats
and the cold air intake. Looking forward to seeing one of these on the
road.

John

> wrote in...
Forum: Ford Mustang December 26th 08, 04:38 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 3
Posted By John Verdi[_2_]
Tire Chains

I've "toyed" with the idea of putting chains on the Shelby myself, but I
decided against it when I thought about what happens if a piece breaks
loose. I carry a spray can of instant traction in...
Forum: Ford Mustang September 26th 08, 03:13 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 29
Posted By John Verdi[_2_]
2009 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1

I paid $20, 300 for my '00 GT premium. What a great value!

"GILL" > wrote in message
> Michael wrote:
>> "Michael"...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 29th 08, 01:06 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 33
Posted By John Verdi[_2_]
Happy Birthday, Frog

Now that is what I call passion for a car!! Keep on rolling!!

Shelby-1

"dwight" > wrote in message
> August 10th was TFrog's...
Forum: Ford Mustang July 22nd 08, 12:00 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 7
Posted By John Verdi[_2_]
GT500KR in the wild (sort of)....

Love it!!!!

"John S." > wrote in message
> Was attending a SVTOA track event this weekend.... On...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7