Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.25 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Steve[_52_]
Forum: Saturn February 18th 09, 10:19 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 15
Posted By Steve[_52_]
Saturn gone?

Actually, the official word as of today (02/18/09) is that the date is 2012.
"somebody" > wrote in message
Forum: Saturn July 24th 08, 10:36 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 14
Posted By Steve[_52_]
L-300 New Tires??

You might be surprised. I would check out prices before making that
asumption.
> wrote in message
I know the dealer is out...
Forum: Saturn April 15th 08, 08:17 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 9
Posted By Steve[_52_]
Motor mount or transmission? regarding a Saturn SW2 1993 wagon

Common problem, easy replacement. How many miles are on the car?

> hi all,
>
> So what do you think, could it be the motor mount?
Forum: Saturn April 12th 08, 10:04 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 38
Posted By Steve[_52_]
more Saturn complaints (casting flaws cause cracked heads)

Mister Fact -- Mister Misinformation would be more accurate.

> wrote in message
> Saturn (GM) STANDARD...
Forum: Saturn March 12th 08, 12:04 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 3
Posted By Steve[_52_]
Electronic digital odometer hard to read (99 SL2)

Exactly-- replace the bulb, solve the problem.
"Oppie" > wrote in message
> My '01 lw300 has the electronic odometer and is rather easy to read...
Forum: Saturn February 26th 08, 05:16 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 7
Posted By Steve[_52_]
friction sound appear. NEED HELP!!!

Is it possible that you are hearing is preignition (pinging). What grade of
gasoline are you using? Try using a higher grade and if the sound
disappears, you've found the cause.
"faraz"...
Forum: Saturn February 8th 08, 12:36 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 6
Posted By Steve[_52_]
2000 LS2-mysterious tranny/service light problem

"byrdsfan" > wrote in message
>I decided to start this thread anew since the previous one sort of...
Forum: Saturn January 19th 08, 07:13 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 3
Posted By Steve[_52_]
1996 SL2 Doesn't Start....Sometimes

"sweat" > wrote in message
> On Jan 18, 12:38 pm, "Steve" > wrote:
>> "sweat"...
Forum: Saturn January 18th 08, 06:38 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn

"sweat" > wrote in message
>I have 96 SL2 with a standard transmission. On Monday and Tuesday, the
> car...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9