Showing results 1 to 25 of 25
Search took 0.44 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: willy
Forum: Technology November 28th 06, 06:55 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 8
Posted By willy
1996 Blazer Starter Relay

wrote:
> Where would I locate the Starter Relay on my 96 blazer? Is it behind
> the plastic cover inside the glove compartment?
>
> Thanks

There isn't a starter relay on a 96...
Forum: Technology November 16th 06, 01:12 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 23
Posted By willy
Idle problems when temp is cold...

First you post this:
I see two problems. First off, with a 180 thermostat in it, you will
'always' need to two foot drive until it warms up. What happens is the
choke is on an electric timer that...
Forum: Technology November 13th 06, 09:14 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 23
Posted By willy
Idle problems when temp is cold...

LOL I guess the spring says, oh thats enough electricity. I don't need
any more right now. What's it do, send it back to the altenator?! LOL
You got some damn smart springs!

Mike Romain wrote:
> You...
Forum: Technology November 13th 06, 09:09 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 23
Posted By willy
Idle problems when temp is cold...

> When electricity goes to this bimetal spring, it opens up according to
> how 'long' or 'for how much time' the electricity has been going to it
LOL
Electricity goes to the choke constantly, as long...
Forum: Technology November 13th 06, 06:22 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 23
Posted By willy
Idle problems when temp is cold...

Got news for ya! That combo he is using will 'always'...
Forum: Technology November 13th 06, 06:15 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 23
Posted By willy
Idle problems when temp is cold...

Good Luck on your choke timer. Let me know when you find it. LMAO.

Mike Romain wrote:
> Noozer wrote:
> >
> > "Mike Romain" > wrote in message
Forum: Technology November 10th 06, 04:32 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 23
Posted By willy
Idle problems when temp is cold...

does a carburator regulate air, or gas ?

willy wrote:
> Mike Romain wrote:
> > I see two problems. First off, with a 180 thermostat in it, you will
> > 'always' need to two foot drive until it...
Forum: Technology November 10th 06, 04:23 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech

Mike Romain wrote:
> I see two problems. First off, with a 180 thermostat in it, you will
> 'always' need to two foot drive until it warms up.
(not true)

>What happens is the choke is on an...
Forum: Technology October 21st 06, 07:49 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 5
Posted By willy
Muncie M-21 transmission questions

will_powerless wrote:
> Have a decent '62 Chevy BelAir with a 6-cylinder and 3-speed.
> Contemplating a small block chevy and 4-speed swap in the Spring.
> Someone else will be assisting but when...
Forum: Technology October 17th 06, 09:15 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 3
Posted By willy
88 Wrangler 4x4 ball jts...

Thanx!

Mike Romain wrote:
> It's not a job that can be done easily in a driveway. Those SOB's need
> to be pressed into the knuckle, I haven't seen any on a Jeep that could
> be 'sucked' into...
Forum: Technology October 16th 06, 01:08 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 3
Posted By willy
88 Wrangler 4x4 ball jts...

Anybody!?!?

willy wrote:
> Putting ball joints in a 1988 Wrangler 4x4. Been a few years and beers
> since I did the last one. Not sure how to tighten new ones. Torque nut
> on upper first? Then on...
Forum: Technology October 13th 06, 03:22 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 3
Posted By willy
88 Wrangler 4x4 ball jts...

Putting ball joints in a 1988 Wrangler 4x4. Been a few years and beers
since I did the last one. Not sure how to tighten new ones. Torque nut
on upper first? Then on lower, tighten/snug threaded...
Forum: Technology October 4th 06, 09:12 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 4
Posted By willy
Junkyard Yellow 'Marker' Paint

loadhawg wrote:
> When I've bought parts from a yard sometimes they hastily dab their
> initials or a date or whatever on the part with some sort of yellow
> paint. (maybe to identify a part they...
Forum: Technology September 22nd 06, 01:15 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 1
Posted By willy
See this yet!?!? Oh Boy...

Brain fart. Wrong group.
willy wrote:
> http://www.thatsracin.com/mld/thatsracin/15575165.htm
Forum: Technology September 22nd 06, 01:13 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 1
Posted By willy
See this yet!?!? Oh Boy...

http://www.thatsracin.com/mld/thatsracin/15575165.htm
Forum: Technology September 14th 06, 03:28 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 28
Posted By willy
Too goofy?

jeffcoslacker wrote:
> TeGGeR® Wrote:
> > jeffcoslacker > wrote in
> > :
> >

> > > DNB is supressed by...
Forum: Technology September 14th 06, 03:18 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 28
Posted By willy
Too goofy?

Don wrote:
> On Wed, 13 Sep 2006 17:13:46 -0700, jeffcoslacker
> > wrote:
>

> >> "jeffcoslacker" > wrote in
Forum: Technology September 14th 06, 03:12 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 28
Posted By willy
Too goofy?

Don wrote:
> On Wed, 13 Sep 2006 17:13:46 -0700, jeffcoslacker
> > wrote:
>

> >> "jeffcoslacker" > wrote in
Forum: Technology September 8th 06, 04:54 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 6
Posted By willy
can you help whats the problem?

key wrote:
> ok so this is whats going on. i have a 1997 buick lesabre limited
> edition. While i am driving my car stops on me. the oil level light
> goes to zero the alteranator volt battery light...
Forum: Technology September 7th 06, 12:06 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 5
Posted By willy
Overheated & Ruined My Engine?

Hope you changed the oil after it got so hot!!!

Dumass wrote:
> My thermostat went bad and I drove the 2001 Suburban 1500 4WD until it
> boiled, choked and stopped. It started again, but now the...
Forum: Technology August 30th 06, 11:59 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 14
Posted By willy
Strange double-width tires on a semi?

http://www.truckinginfo.com/news/news-print.asp?news_id=35755

jeffcoslacker wrote:
> ed Wrote:
> > What does that do in the event of a tire blowout?
> > I always see chunks of tractor tire all over...
Forum: Technology August 22nd 06, 10:01 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 7
Posted By willy
gasoline sitting for 18 months?

The gas is fine.

Rod & Betty Jo wrote:
> > wrote in message
> > Hello,
> >
> > I'm trying to fix a van that has...
Forum: Technology August 22nd 06, 09:52 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 26
Posted By willy
Trivia questions - just for fun.

Irwin Corey wrote:
> "Lhead" > wrote in message
> > I'll post the answers soon.
> >
> > 1. What was the first...
Forum: Technology August 14th 06, 03:06 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 21
Posted By willy
1973 chevy pickup v8/350 Rochester quad carb

Take the bed off to drop a tank?!?! LOL, Yea it's a lot easier, rusted
bolts, fuel hoses, wire harness for tail lights and sending unit,
rotten wood in between bed and frame, find people/cherry...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 25