Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: BobP
Forum: BMW June 11th 08, 08:11 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 8
Posted By BobP
E36 Bad Climate Control?

On Jun 10, 1:18*pm, admin > wrote:
> BobP wrote:
> > Heck, it worked. *Just popped out the controller, took it apart,
> > scraped through the finish over the solder, resoldered the...
Forum: BMW June 10th 08, 07:55 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 8
Posted By BobP
E36 Bad Climate Control?

On Jun 10, 2:06*am, "Dave Plowman (News)" >
wrote:
> In article
> >,
> * *BobP >...
Forum: BMW June 10th 08, 01:52 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 8
Posted By BobP
E36 Bad Climate Control?

On Jun 6, 3:14*pm, BobP > wrote:
> On Jun 6, 10:28*am, admin > wrote:
>

> > BobP wrote:
> > > My 1999 M3 convertible's climate control has...
Forum: BMW June 6th 08, 11:14 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 8
Posted By BobP
E36 Bad Climate Control?

On Jun 6, 10:28*am, admin > wrote:
> BobP wrote:
> > My 1999 M3 convertible's climate control has started acting up. *The
> > display of temperatures set and fan speed will dim,...
Forum: BMW June 5th 08, 10:20 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 8
Posted By BobP
E36 Bad Climate Control?

My 1999 M3 convertible's climate control has started acting up. The
display of temperatures set and fan speed will dim, then go out and it
will turn off the fan. It seems to also turn on the rear...
Forum: BMW September 7th 07, 12:17 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 6
Posted By BobP
E36 convertible window

On Sep 6, 4:02 pm, wrote:
> There are always a couple of Z3 tops and windows for sale on eBay.
>
> The Z3 Riders forum has comments related to replacing the top is NOT a
Forum: BMW September 6th 07, 01:26 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 6
Posted By BobP
E36 convertible window

On Aug 30, 6:41 pm, "Jeff Strickland" > wrote:
> "BobP" > wrote in message

> > Anyone...
Forum: BMW August 29th 07, 05:01 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 6
Posted By BobP
E36 convertible window

Anyone done business with these folks? My 99 M3's window is shot, but
I can't justify buying the factory piece at $300+ when I've got 125k
miles on...
Forum: BMW June 22nd 07, 02:09 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 1
Posted By BobP
E36 M3 suspension options

I have a 1999 E36 M3 convertible that desperately needs to have the
shocks/struts replaced. (125k miles on original stuff--they're
overdue, eh?)

I'm really not anxious to spend a ton of money on...
Forum: BMW March 21st 07, 07:52 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 7
Posted By BobP
E39 / E60 Clutch sensitivity

On Mar 21, 10:49 am, Fred W > wrote:
> BobP wrote:

Forum: BMW March 21st 07, 04:27 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 7
Posted By BobP
E39 / E60 Clutch sensitivity

On Mar 21, 1:55 am, Fred W > wrote:
> wrote:
> > On 20 Mar 2007 22:41:29 -0700, "BobP" > wrote:
>
> >>I've driven an E39 540i and an...
Forum: BMW March 21st 07, 06:41 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 7
Posted By BobP
E39 / E60 Clutch sensitivity

I've driven an E39 540i and an E60 545i and noticed that while the
clutch throw was fairly lengthy, the actual engagement zone was pretty
small, particularly on the E39. Is that just the nature of...
Forum: BMW March 16th 07, 11:49 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 8
Posted By BobP
Aftermarket seat heaters - 540i

On Mar 16, 12:20 pm, admin > wrote:
> BobP wrote:
> >> Be LOTS easier and cheaper to just find a car equipped like you
> >> want. It's not like E39/540s are in short supply..
>
> Ah...
Forum: BMW March 15th 07, 10:57 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw

On Mar 15, 1:07 pm, admin > wrote:
> BobP wrote:
> > In the interests of continued domestic tranquility I'll probably want
> > to install aftermarket seat heaters. Is there any...
Forum: BMW March 15th 07, 08:04 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 8
Posted By BobP
Aftermarket seat heaters - 540i

Ladies & Gents,

I have a 1999 M3 convertible that's currently in the shop getting a
new head gasket and needs some other work done as well. I'm mulling
trading her in and getting a low-mileage 2002...
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15