Showing results 1 to 25 of 52
Search took 1.42 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: D.
Forum: BMW May 10th 09, 09:03 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 4
Posted By D.
the battery what died

WHAT ????????????

> wrote in message
> what is the code for the computer will not thank it is being...
Forum: BMW May 8th 09, 12:31 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 20
Posted By D.
2001 M3

thanks Dean ,
if i cared enough about him , i would .
D.

"Dean Dark" > wrote in message
Forum: BMW May 8th 09, 12:20 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 20
Posted By D.
2001 M3

WOW ,
you are a big help !
are you a rocket scientist ?
D.
"Alan Mac Farlane" > wrote in message
> it is a toss of...
Forum: BMW May 6th 09, 11:50 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 20
Posted By D.
2001 M3

i want to thank everyone who replied
to my post .
the information that you gave me is
much appreciated .
D.

"D." > wrote in message...
Forum: BMW May 5th 09, 11:10 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 20
Posted By D.
2001 M3

thanks to both of you .
you gave me the info i was
looking for .
Dick

"Brewster Fong" > wrote in message...
Forum: BMW May 5th 09, 10:29 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 20
Posted By D.
2001 M3

thanks for the reply Jeff .
i already know WHAT they
say !
i'm looking for a REAL assessment
from people who know .
are you saying that these improvements
do nothing ?
i would find that rather hard...
Forum: BMW May 5th 09, 09:58 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 20
Posted By D.
2001 M3

hey ,
what horsepower increase might i expect
from installing a B & B exhaust system
along with a power chip from " turner
motorsports " ?
TIA ,
Forum: BMW April 12th 09, 10:04 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 12
Posted By D.
Smoke from air vents when I turn on the A/C

it could also be from an accumulation of
dust and debris in the housing .
a blower motor usually gives out
sounds before it quits .
have you tried leaving it on at max
speed for 15 - 30 minutes and...
Forum: BMW April 7th 09, 06:40 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 8
Posted By D.
2000 E46 OBD code 1498

this is what i found : " P1498 _ manufacturer contrl auxiliary
emissions controls " .
HTH ,
D.

"JeffC" > wrote in...
Forum: BMW April 6th 09, 11:08 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 8
Posted By D.
2000 E46 OBD code 1498

i checked the code and it reads " auxiliary
emission controls " .
i'm sure that this could mean anything .
hth ,
dick
"JeffC"...
Forum: BMW April 2nd 09, 12:52 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 2
Posted By D.
any for sale

yes , i have a pile of **** in vermont for sale!
make sure you bring a truck ( any make ) .
D.

> wrote in message...
Forum: BMW March 28th 09, 12:28 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 21
Posted By D.
Feedback on styling!

750 hp in a Z4 , not in a million years !!!!!!

"D." > wrote in message
> anyone that would put THAT wing on anything
> is...
Forum: BMW March 28th 09, 12:16 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 21
Posted By D.
Feedback on styling!

anyone that would put THAT wing on anything
is totally ****ED UP !!!!!!
i don't care what it might do for performance
and i know it doesn't do **** !
you have a lot of balls even posting a...
Forum: BMW March 28th 09, 12:15 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 21
Posted By D.
Feedback on styling!

this guy is a ****ING fruitcake !!!!!!!
anyone who would ask if this spoiler
makes his car look cheap must be BLIND
or from another planet !!!!
D.
Forum: BMW March 16th 09, 01:31 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 9
Posted By D.
CARMAX SUCKS !!!

thanks for the reply Scott .
i now realize that i meant " carfax " .
i agree with your response .
D.
"Scott Dorsey" > wrote in message...
Forum: BMW March 15th 09, 07:52 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 9
Posted By D.
CARMAX SUCKS !!!

that is SO not true !

"Jeff Strickland" > wrote in message

> "D." > wrote in message
Forum: BMW March 15th 09, 05:56 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 9
Posted By D.
CARMAX SUCKS !!!

if a vehicle has been damaged and the claim is NOT
filed with an insurance company , meaning it was fixed
and paid for by the owner / shop , then the carmax
report will show " no problems " .
Forum: BMW March 15th 09, 05:49 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 41
Posted By D.
Odometer discrepancy

if you are SURE about the discrepancies
regarding mileage , that in itself would null
and void ANY contract or agreement
that you have signed .
a thorough inspection is a MUST !
if you " do the deal...
Forum: BMW March 15th 09, 04:16 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 41
Posted By D.
Odometer discrepancy

swapping WHAT for WHAT ?
if your trading UP and the vehicle checks out
after an inspection , it may not be a bad deal .
the first thing that i would do is to run the
VIN # to see if it is legitimate...
Forum: BMW November 28th 08, 06:15 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 1
Posted By D.
Roundel Needed

hello ,
try e-bay under ; " BMW emblems and badges " .
if it is available on the planet , you will find it here .
good luck ,
dick
Forum: BMW November 20th 08, 12:58 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 1
M3
Posted By D.
M3

tell him to go to " craigslist "
and type in " M3 " .
there are several listed .
dick
> wrote in message...
Forum: BMW September 28th 08, 03:34 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 1
Posted By D.
Can Water Really Power a Car and Save You Money At the Gas Station

NO !!!!!!!

"sophiaalliee" > wrote in message
> Can Water Really Power a Car and Save You Money At the...
Forum: BMW September 22nd 08, 12:53 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 5
Posted By D.
mascara removal ??!!!!

there is a product called " Goo Gone "
which is sold in hardware stores and works or
a good detail shop should be able to
steam vacuum it out .
Dick

"Dr Dolittle"...
Forum: BMW September 20th 08, 05:44 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 0
Posted By D.
front side lenses / M3

hi ,
can anyone tell me how to remove the
amber front " reflectors " on the bumper
of a 2001 M3 ?
TIA ,
Dick
Forum: BMW September 19th 08, 01:47 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 21
Posted By D.
'01 M3 axle hop

WRONG !!!!!!!