Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
Search took 0.87 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Nicik Name
Forum: BMW November 8th 08, 12:50 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 14
Posted By Nicik Name
318i ignition problem

"Laurak4" > wrote in message

> Jeff Strickland;1000909 Wrote:
>> "Laurak4" > wrote in...
Forum: BMW September 28th 08, 05:10 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 21
Posted By Nicik Name
'01 M3 axle hop

"Planar1" > wrote in message
> Thanks for the first "reasonable" comment, Nicik. Too many snobs here.
> I've actually considered that the...
Forum: BMW September 19th 08, 05:34 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 21
Posted By Nicik Name
'01 M3 axle hop

"Planar1" > wrote in message
> Hi All. What can be done to reduce or prevent axle (wheel) hopping during
> a holeshot start? It's pretty...
Forum: BMW August 1st 08, 05:13 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 6
Posted By Nicik Name
'88 735il rough idle;some hesitation

"deznutts" > wrote in message
>I have a rough idle, and some hesitation on accleration. Im new to a
> BMW, so i cant...
Forum: BMW July 31st 08, 06:51 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 12
Posted By Nicik Name
noise in fuel tank on my 95 bmw 740i E38

> wrote in message
> there was a humming noise come from the back seat area... so
> suspected the...
Forum: BMW July 18th 08, 02:18 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 8
Posted By Nicik Name
Spilt gasoline on car hood, now I have an oily stain

> wrote in message
> well I recently found an oily stain on the front hood of my car. I
> can only...
Forum: BMW June 27th 08, 02:52 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 3
Posted By Nicik Name
'97' 325i coupe keeps cutting out

"Grumster" > wrote in message
> my 97 325i will cut out without any warning i dont get any engine
> management light come...
Forum: Corvette December 7th 07, 03:43 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette,rec.photo.digital,dfw.politics,rec.arts.poems,rec.radio.shortwave
Replies: 34
Posted By Nicik Name
WTC Towers: The Case For Controlled Demolition

"Mr. Strat" > wrote in message
> In article >, Doctor Evil
Forum: Technology October 19th 07, 05:33 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 17
Posted By Nicik Name
Slow warm up - detrimental to the engine

"Pszemol" > wrote in message
> Some person criticized my idea to add remote start to my car
> and used the argument that warming a car during...
Forum: Driving February 23rd 07, 06:55 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 24
Posted By Nicik Name
So who is at fault?

"Fred G. Mackey" > wrote in message
> I think it's both drivers, but don't let my opinion influence your
> response. Not to...
Forum: Driving January 13th 07, 04:44 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 3
Posted By Nicik Name
get out of my way

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11FuIlLC33k&mode=related&search=
Forum: Technology September 30th 06, 04:36 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 12
Posted By Nicik Name
Change whitewalls to blackwalls? Paint?

> wrote in message
> Any good ideas on how to get rid of whitewall tires when you are stuck
> with them, WITHOUT...
Forum: Technology September 19th 06, 04:28 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 50
Posted By Nicik Name
Who besides myself, carries their tools in their car?

"Lawrence Glickman" > wrote in message

> I carry almost _all_ my car tools in my trunk. This is a lot of
> weight,...
Forum: Technology August 10th 06, 03:22 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 7
Posted By Nicik Name
Why do new wipers skip?

"James" > wrote in message
> I got two cars with the exact same problem. One is a 1987 Subaru wagon
> and the...
Forum: Technology July 29th 06, 05:54 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 3
Posted By Nicik Name
Audi Rear View Mirror Replacement

> wrote in message
> What about getting the original mirror off? can I use a solvent like
> acetone to disolve the...
Forum: Technology July 26th 06, 09:46 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 19
Posted By Nicik Name
Stuck spark plugs

"Chief McGee" > wrote in message
> Forgot to ask: What is the best thing to put on the threads when
installing
> plugs to allow easy...
Forum: Technology July 26th 06, 09:44 AM Posted to sci.chem,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 11
Posted By Nicik Name
oil on pavement?

> wrote in message
> Hello
> I have a stubborn tranmission fluid spot on the pavement in front of
> the house.I tried...
Forum: Technology July 26th 06, 09:41 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 4
Posted By Nicik Name
Howling 1989 BMW

"MechEMike" > wrote in message
> I have a problem with my 1989 BMW 325i. Lately I will be driving down
> the...
Forum: Technology July 26th 06, 09:16 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 3
Posted By Nicik Name
blue smoke on startup

"TB" > wrote in message
> My friend's 5-year-old Saab95 burps blue smoke on startup. I asked if
> he has taken it to...
Forum: Driving July 12th 06, 02:28 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 26
Posted By Nicik Name
I am really begining to hate two lane roads

"Brent P" > wrote in message

> My commute to work now includes a few miles of two lane road. Nearly
> every...
Showing results 1 to 20 of 20