Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.08 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: dumb & dumber
Forum: Ford Mustang October 28th 06, 06:11 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 106
Posted By dumb & dumber
Greedy *******s.....

can't afford it? clone it
Forum: Ford Mustang October 28th 06, 05:49 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 1
Posted By dumb & dumber
need money help

send me 25,000 and I'll reinvest it in your game,we'll both make
millions,no ****!
Forum: Ford Mustang October 28th 06, 05:44 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 3
Posted By dumb & dumber
1985 Mustang oil pump

yock45 wrote:
> working on a 1985 Frod Mustang and not able to locate oil pump

85 could be an odd ball year,they may not have oil pumps,then
again,mid year they were installed inside the fuel tank,...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3