Showing results 1 to 25 of 106
Search took 1.94 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Tegger[_4_]
Forum: Technology May 9th 15, 09:00 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 5
Posted By Tegger[_4_]
OBD On 95 Blazer?

"rdoc" > wrote in
:

> What version of OBD is on a 95 Blazer?

I found this in about ten seconds in a Google...
Forum: Technology April 11th 15, 04:37 PM Posted to alt.autos.acura,alt.autos.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 6
Posted By Tegger[_4_]
Integra '91 , intermittent starting troubles ?

"robb" > wrote in
:

> Integra '91 LS, 3dr HB , 5 spd
>
> First Symptom:
> occasionally (intermittent), when trying to start car , get...
Forum: Honda February 17th 15, 11:35 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 2
Posted By Tegger[_4_]
2005 Element seriously dim lowbeam headlights

John M. > wrote in
:

> Around a month ago I replaced my passenger side headlight with one
> from NAPA. I bought the car...
Forum: Technology February 11th 15, 02:05 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 5
Posted By Tegger[_4_]
GM 2.8L V6 Engine Problem

Tegger > wrote in news:XnsA43DD5FA3758Ftegger@
208.90.168.18:

> Paul in Houston TX > wrote in news:mbe44c$etp$1@dont-
> email.me:

Forum: Technology February 11th 15, 02:02 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 5
Posted By Tegger[_4_]
GM 2.8L V6 Engine Problem

Paul in Houston TX > wrote in news:mbe44c$etp$1@dont-
email.me:

> wrote:
>> Hey Larry.
>
> Obviously code. Probably a drug dealer or terrorist.
> No...
Forum: Technology December 21st 14, 03:45 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 5
Posted By Tegger[_4_]
Metric ?

"Steve W." > wrote in :

> They didn't switch in the 70's. They started importing vehicles from
> other countries that used the metric system....
Forum: Technology November 18th 14, 08:09 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 4
Posted By Tegger[_4_]
Tire pressure Monitoring System - Third Party Add-On ?

Bob > wrote in :

> No way to know which tire.

Is that what the Owner's Manual says?
Forum: Honda November 17th 14, 08:01 PM Posted to alt.autos.acura,alt.autos.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 7
Posted By Tegger[_4_]
Acura Integra '91 now running rough ? ideas ?

"robb" > wrote in
:

> After reading your pages i eventually replaced the original (sumitomo
> 1990) wires and plugs and the car ran much...
Forum: Honda November 16th 14, 10:51 PM Posted to alt.autos.acura,alt.autos.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 7
Posted By Tegger[_4_]
Acura Integra '91 now running rough ? ideas ?

"robb" > wrote in
:

> "Tegger" wrote in message
>
>> Tegger > wrote in...
Forum: Honda November 10th 14, 11:03 PM Posted to alt.autos.acura,alt.autos.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 7
Posted By Tegger[_4_]
Acura Integra '91 now running rough ? ideas ?

Tegger > wrote in news:XnsA3E15474A1CAFtegger@
208.90.168.18:

> Did you check INSIDE the cap?
>
> Have you ever checked the ignition timing?

Forum: Honda November 10th 14, 01:17 PM Posted to alt.autos.acura,alt.autos.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 7
Posted By Tegger[_4_]
Acura Integra '91 now running rough ? ideas ?

"robb" > wrote in
:

> On way back from work car is sputtering and stumbling at lower RPM and
> starts. If you rev motor up alot it helps...
Forum: Technology November 1st 14, 01:27 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 14
Posted By Tegger[_4_]
2012 Kia Optima EX GDI 4cyl. - Mileage well below estimates

wrote in
:

> They actually calculate their own mileage,

What is their method?
Forum: Technology October 18th 14, 11:32 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota.camry,alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 11
Posted By Tegger[_4_]
What doee one call this?

micky > wrote in
:

> What do you call the material that all those signs strapped to
> tellephone poles and on wires stuck in...
Forum: Technology October 11th 14, 12:16 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair
Replies: 10
Posted By Tegger[_4_]
Blacktop at 80 degrees

"Steve W." > wrote in :

> toss down as large a hunk of GOOD plywood as possible if you're
> trying to use a jack on anything other than solid...
Forum: Honda October 6th 14, 02:52 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 1
Posted By Tegger[_4_]
S2000 convertible soft top

(John D Groenveld) wrote in news:m0souj$p436$1
@tr22n12.aset.psu.edu:

> have you found good solutions?

Replace the bands. Call your dealer.
Forum: Technology October 1st 14, 04:10 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair
Replies: 10
Posted By Tegger[_4_]
How to remove and replace a snap ring in a FWD car

Tegger > wrote in
:

> "Don Phillipson" > wrote in
> :
>
>> "micky"...
Forum: Technology October 1st 14, 04:06 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair

"Don Phillipson" > wrote in :

> "micky" > wrote in message
Forum: Technology September 14th 14, 12:51 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 9
Posted By Tegger[_4_]
can you get a 10 day permit a second time

(Scott Dorsey) wrote in news:lv1rpi$s3g$1
@panix2.panix.com:

> In article >,
> anthony ...
Forum: Technology September 14th 14, 12:50 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 9
Posted By Tegger[_4_]
can you get a 10 day permit a second time

JR > wrote in
:

> Google,,, The Middle Youtube
> Sue Heck...
Forum: Technology September 13th 14, 02:22 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 9
Posted By Tegger[_4_]
can you get a 10 day permit a second time

Paul in Houston TX > wrote in news:luvvec$8sd$1@dont-
email.me:

> anthony wrote:
>> can you get a 10 day permit a second time
>
> 10 day permit for what?
> Over-sized load?
Forum: Technology September 12th 14, 08:34 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 9
Posted By Tegger[_4_]
can you get a 10 day permit a second time

anthony > wrote in
:

> can you get a 10 day permit a second time

You can in...
Forum: Technology August 30th 14, 01:02 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.honda
Replies: 5
Posted By Tegger[_4_]
"Heat Shields" On A 2005 Accord Problem

JRStern > wrote in
:

> I live in Los Angeles and with no salt on the roads
> I guess they mostly last forever,

It's the salt...
Forum: Technology August 29th 14, 12:56 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.honda

Bob > wrote in :

> Dealership just told him that the "Heat Shield," and the "Rear Heat
> Shield" are 90 % gone.

Typical.
Forum: Technology August 28th 14, 11:18 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech

Bob > wrote in :

> Dealership just told him that the "Heat Shield," and the "Rear Heat
> Shield" are 90 % gone.

Typical.
Forum: Technology August 16th 14, 01:37 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 8
Posted By Tegger[_4_]
brake master cylinder question

Ivan Vegvary > wrote in
:

> 1948 Pontiac
> Master cylinder extremely difficult to get to.

Shouldn't there be an...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 106