Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Frank
Forum: Technology November 3rd 12, 06:14 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.home.repair
Replies: 67
Posted By Frank
How does gasoline go "bad"? When?

> http://www.straightdope.com/columns/read/2668/why-does-gasoline-go-stale-so-quickly
>
> Basically answered all my questions -- I don't necessarily...
Forum: Corvette October 30th 11, 06:24 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 0
Posted By Frank
54 Corvette

http://home.comcast.net/~frank.logullo/Corvette%2054.JPG
Forum: Technology July 21st 10, 02:06 AM Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 114
Posted By Frank
Transporting 20 gallons of gas in your trunk and storing in yourback yard in the open air question

On 7/20/2010 8:34 PM, Bill Murphy wrote:
> I have a typical back yard, open mostly to the sun, where I store five
> 5-gallon jerry jugs of gasoline for my bikes and equipment and off-road
Forum: Technology June 12th 10, 12:52 PM Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 48
Posted By Frank
Where can I get an old style non CARB 5-gal gasoline can?

On 6/12/2010 2:17 AM, Brent wrote:
> Where can I get an old style non CARB compliant 5-gal gasoline can?
>
> I pine for the days when 5-gallong gas jugs had a pour spout and a vent.
> All the...
Forum: Technology January 7th 10, 01:56 PM Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 73
Posted By Frank
Suggestion to pump gasoline from one car to another in a garage

On 1/7/2010 8:45 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
> Most cars, now days, have baffles and such to prevent
> siphons. I'd suggest to keep a 5 gal gascan in your trunk,
> and fill it when you fill. Pour that...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5