Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.91 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ken H
Forum: Ford Mustang December 6th 13, 04:21 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 4
Posted By Ken H
'11 Mustang GT clunk heard/felt in steering

I have a 2011 Mustang GT and when I pull into or out of a parking space with the steering wheel turned all the way to the right (the wheel is locked), I hear and feel a muffled "clunk" coming from...
Forum: Ford Mustang July 9th 11, 12:18 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 6
Posted By Ken H
Manual Transmissions Going The Way Of Carburetors?

> Will a day soon come when people will laugh about "old" cars that had
> manual transmissions, like we now talk about drum brakes, lap belts
> and carburetors? *You gotta wonder.

God I hope not....
Forum: Ford Mustang July 8th 11, 11:12 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 5
Posted By Ken H
About to buy 2012 GT premium

On Jul 2, 9:47*am, Stephen Gluck > wrote:
> Hi I'm about to buy a 2012 GT premium. I looked a a Roush Stage 2 and
> fell in love with the car. Wish I could get the Brembro package...
Forum: Ford Mustang June 28th 11, 09:02 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 12
Posted By Ken H
Latest Mustang & Camaro Sales Figures

> I don't get it. *Are Camaro buyers cross-shopping the Mustang?
> Because if they were they'd quickly realize how bad the interior and
> the view out is compared to Ford's pony car...
>
> Patrick

I...
Forum: Ford Mustang June 24th 11, 06:00 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 7
Posted By Ken H
Making The Case For Collector Cars

On Jun 23, 5:19*pm, Dickr > wrote:
> I've often thought that if I had a gazillion dollars ...
> I'd fly down to a Barrett-Jackson auction, purchase a really
> nice vehicle, and...
Forum: Ford Mustang June 24th 11, 05:09 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 16
Posted By Ken H
New 5.0 vs 2000 Cobra R

On Jun 22, 2:30*pm, "huhie" > wrote:
> "NoOp" > wrote in message

Forum: Ford Mustang November 4th 10, 07:12 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang,alt.autos.ford
Replies: 1
Posted By Ken H
HELP: selecting options for a 2011 GT Premium convertible

> 946 has the hood scoop, side scoop, and rear spoiler, but it means I
> cannot get the rear camera or stripes (the latter is not a biggie). I
> assume that 13D is because the stock spoiler contains...
Forum: VW air cooled February 24th 10, 09:35 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 29
Posted By Ken H
What is a Good Synthetic Oil to Use?

On Feb 23, 5:48*pm, Jan Andersson >
wrote:
> For the cold winter months, synthetics could be a nice idea. They are
> thinner when cold, helping reduce resistance when...
Forum: VW air cooled February 24th 10, 12:04 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 29
Posted By Ken H
What is a Good Synthetic Oil to Use?

Forgive the stupid question, but can anyone tell me the advantage of
synthetic? For the life of me I cannot think of any other than the
"less frequent oil changes" argument which, for someone like...
Forum: VW air cooled February 23rd 10, 01:21 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 13
Posted By Ken H
FAILED Emissions!

The state of NJ seriously expects a 33-year old car to pass
emissions?? Not even California does that!

Ken
Forum: VW air cooled July 13th 08, 02:44 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 1
Posted By Ken H
Doing my best

On Jul 12, 2:05*pm, "BryanUT" > wrote:
> to keep the youngsters in love with VWs.
>
> Long, long time since my last post here. *But I thought ya'll might enjoy
> pics of kids in...
Forum: VW air cooled July 13th 08, 02:31 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 3
Posted By Ken H
What can kill a voltage regulator?

On Jul 12, 4:30*am, "One out of many Daves" >
wrote:
> I have tried one of those Bosch solid state volt regs with success on a '71
> Bug. *Well until a piece of metal fell on it...
Forum: VW air cooled July 12th 08, 05:43 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 3
Posted By Ken H
What can kill a voltage regulator?

Ok, I got a '67 bug and my generator light came on. Both the generator
and regulator were new (the whole car was restored from the ground
up...just got it out the shop 3-months ago...and although...
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13