Showing results 1 to 25 of 249
Search took 0.40 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Don Bruder
Forum: Technology November 30th 09, 02:28 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 11
Posted By Don Bruder
Rust on rotors on a car sitting for 4-months

In article >, fred >
wrote:

> MasterBlaster > wrote in

Forum: Technology November 30th 09, 02:04 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech

techman41973 > wrote:

> I have a 97 Accord that's been sitting for 4-months.
> My transmission...
Forum: Technology September 18th 09, 07:07 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 15
Posted By Don Bruder
Old one cylinder oiless tankless air compresser.

In article >,
wrote:

> One day next week, I will take my old heavy (I weighed it, it weighs 44
> pounds) air compresser to the...
Forum: Technology September 18th 09, 12:38 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech

wrote:

> This morning I was using it to air up a tire.The usual sound of it was
> always a loud knocking noise when...
Forum: Technology August 13th 09, 04:54 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 22
Posted By Don Bruder
Clunker motors are being self-destructed

In article >,
"hls" > wrote:

> "Hachiroku EnE`EcEN" > wrote in message
Forum: Mazda August 5th 09, 07:42 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 26
Posted By Don Bruder
Now the other drivers will notice me!

In article >, pws >
wrote:

> I found an interesting item at a yard sale for the huge sum of $4.00. I
> hooked it up and it works, oh man does it...
Forum: Technology July 24th 09, 09:51 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 8
Posted By Don Bruder
Ford to use lasers to ignite and burn fuel.

In article >,
dyno > wrote:

> hls wrote:
> >
> > > wrote in message
Forum: Technology June 20th 09, 05:36 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 16
Posted By Don Bruder
Electrronic keys- a rant

In article >,
wrote:

> www.realmenwearkilts.com
> Some of those Kilts have a little purse thingy.Kilts are cooler in the
> Summer...
Forum: Technology May 14th 09, 08:20 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 10
Posted By Don Bruder
U-Haul Trucks for sale.

In article >,
wrote:

> About two miles from me, one of the U-Haul places around here has some
> Ford U-Haul trucks for sale.Are...
Forum: Technology April 25th 09, 03:37 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 81
Posted By Don Bruder
GM to pull the plug on Pontiac.

In article >, bob > wrote:

> UAW contracts will go out the window
> retirements will be 401K's , no GM pension
> wages in line with other US built imports.
Forum: Driving April 11th 09, 12:44 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 27
Posted By Don Bruder
saving gas by following another car

In article
liu > wrote:

> http://www.gassavers.org/showthread.php?t=2584
>
> I can seem to find more info...
Forum: Technology April 11th 09, 12:44 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 30

liu > wrote:

> http://www.gassavers.org/showthread.php?t=2584
>
> I can seem to find more info...
Forum: Technology March 26th 09, 05:01 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 14
Posted By Don Bruder
Scratched aluminum block

In article >,
Steve > wrote:

> Don Bruder wrote:
> > In article >,
> > Nate Nagel >...
Forum: Technology March 26th 09, 05:19 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 14
Posted By Don Bruder
Scratched aluminum block

In article >,
Nate Nagel > wrote:

> Brent wrote:
> > On 2009-03-25, runderwo > wrote:
> >> On Mar 25, 12:39 am, Ashton...
Forum: Mazda March 5th 09, 05:13 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 5
Posted By Don Bruder
Is the Voltage Level Too High

In article
Pat > wrote:

> I have a 1991 Miata and a one year old Westco Battery.
>
> The Alternator has...
Forum: Technology February 15th 09, 01:10 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 19
Posted By Don Bruder
Boycott Sylvania's "Whitest-Brightest" Ad Campaign for Their Belligerent Headlights

In article >,
Tegger > wrote:

> Nate Nagel > wrote in
> :
>
> > Brent wrote:

Forum: Technology January 13th 09, 03:24 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 22
Posted By Don Bruder
LED taillight question

In article >,
Tegger > wrote:

> Don Bruder > wrote in
> :
>
> > In article...
Forum: Technology January 13th 09, 05:27 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 22
Posted By Don Bruder
LED taillight question

In article >,
Tegger > wrote:

> Nate Nagel > wrote in
> :
>
> > Tegger wrote:
Forum: Technology December 25th 08, 03:39 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 2
Posted By Don Bruder
which costco jack

In article >,
"Tube Audio" > wrote:

> I am looking for a floor jack for working in m home garage about once a
> month

Forum: Technology December 23rd 08, 04:24 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 51
Posted By Don Bruder
Diesels available in the USA

In article >,
"Paul Hovnanian P.E." > wrote:

> Aside from the big trucks, 6.2 liter, etc., how many smaller vehicles
> (sedans, light pickups,...
Forum: Technology November 23rd 08, 03:49 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 2
Posted By Don Bruder
2000 mazda miata clutch limp

In article >, "ed" >
wrote:

> We think something in the master cylinder for the clutch is shot.
> Has anyone seen a clutch pedal just go limp?...
Forum: Technology October 15th 08, 06:01 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 20
Posted By Don Bruder
COMPACT DISCS ARE DEAD!!!

In article >,
wrote:

> If I want to listen to music when I am driving I tune in one of the
> local country music radio stations.
Forum: Technology October 14th 08, 09:00 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 26
Posted By Don Bruder
V12 - do cylinders fire in pairs or staggered?

In article >,
Steve > wrote:

> Dean wrote:
> > I've always wondered this, whether in a V12, all the cylinders fire
> > one by one or in...
Forum: Technology October 12th 08, 07:36 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 20
Posted By Don Bruder
COMPACT DISCS ARE DEAD!!! NOT! Psych!

In article >,
AJL > wrote:

> BTW compact disks are definitely not dead as the thread title
> suggests. After I rip them for my...
Forum: Technology October 7th 08, 07:34 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech

disston > wrote:

> So where do you park a V12 car?

If it's a modern one, the same place you park...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 249