Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Bill Hall
Forum: Ford Explorer April 8th 09, 08:29 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 2
Posted By Bill Hall
What has happened??

Has everyone's Explorer been fixed and no problems?? Newsgroup is QUIET!!
Even Jim Warman has not popped in!! <G>

Bill in Plano
Forum: Ford Explorer February 13th 09, 02:04 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 4
Posted By Bill Hall
2002 Explorer Sticks in 4X4 Low

Jim;

"You're an ass! However, it sure is nice to see you posting again! Been
awhile!

Regards;
Bill Hall

"Jim Warman" > wrote in message
Forum: Ford Explorer July 10th 08, 09:21 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 2
Posted By Bill Hall
Extreme shutter after steering rack installed

"plex4r" > wrote in message
> Sorry for the multiple posts!!
> It was just air in the lines that was...
Forum: Ford Explorer July 2nd 08, 04:09 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 0
Posted By Bill Hall
Console repairs

Sorry Estaban, I had not checked that site recently. The "owner" used to
have the console kit on that site! Don't know what may have occurred, but
apparently now it is available at the alternate...
Forum: Ford Explorer May 20th 07, 07:35 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 7
Posted By Bill Hall
Console repairs

www.shareamemory.com IIRC
Bill
"Esteban" > wrote in message
>I remember reading on this group about someone that has a...
Forum: Ford Explorer December 6th 06, 04:29 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 4
Posted By Bill Hall
ford explorer suspesion squeak

You might want to check into Jim's comment before you go too far. Also do a
search on this problem. There was quite a lengthy discussion on this subject
several months ago. If you come across the...
Forum: Ford Explorer November 16th 06, 08:58 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 4
Posted By Bill Hall
PVC on 97 XLT 4.0 SOHC?

PVC....... as in Poly Vinyl Chloride "plastic" water pipe? Or.....
PCV... as in Positive Crankcase Ventilation ?
"Kenny" > wrote in message
Forum: Ford Explorer October 28th 06, 11:04 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 6
Posted By Bill Hall
99' Explorer just died

I agree with the diagnosis, however, not with the fix! You will be betting
that it may work. Best approach is a new Idle Air Valve. Between $28.00 and
$35.00 at almost any good parts house! I know...
Forum: Ford Explorer October 25th 06, 08:29 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 3
Posted By Bill Hall
Homelink Lost Power

Couple of questions. Does the recorder work? I ask this for a specific
reason. I have had some concern with the Home link on my 99 Ex since I
bought it. Namely the "roving type garage door opener!...
Forum: Ford Explorer September 26th 06, 11:27 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 2
Posted By Bill Hall
Differential Leak- follow up .

For the additional $110.00, I would definitely go with the Dealer shop. Had
a lady friend take her 98 Ex. to a Goodyear Store for similar work and the
bill was over $550, plus it had to go back 2...
Forum: Ford Explorer August 19th 06, 06:39 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 11
Posted By Bill Hall
Tire Experience, GoodYear and Bridgestone

Jim
Haven't seen any postings on the woodworking group in quite awhile.
Different sig??

Bill
"Jim Warman" > wrote in message
Forum: Ford Explorer August 3rd 06, 04:10 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 4
Posted By Bill Hall
radio question-not display

Hi Stevie:

Have a similar problem with some of the AM stations (particularly 1190) . I
live in the same approximate location (Plano) and it primarily occurs in the
morning drive. It is probably...
Forum: Ford Explorer July 7th 06, 06:40 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 6
Posted By Bill Hall
Check engine light or OBD2 reader eraser

Easiest way is to find the problem that is causing the light to come on.
Next fix the problem. The light will take care of itself!
Bill
> wrote in message...
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14