Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.51 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Roland Smith
Forum: Mazda November 14th 07, 03:52 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 209
Posted By Roland Smith
Where are you and your Miata?

In article >, "Chris D'Agnolo"
> wrote:

>Would everyone who see's this message, please reply with CITY, STATE (and
>COUNTRY / PROVINCE if...
Forum: Mazda July 31st 07, 04:40 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 13
Posted By Roland Smith
Air conditioner drain

I just got a phone call from a friend who says his '94 miata periodically
dumps about a quart or so of water on the passenger's feet whenever the
air conditioner is run for an hour or so.

Anyone...
Forum: Mazda July 27th 07, 01:05 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 1
Posted By Roland Smith
Good Miata mechanic in Los Angeles

My forced-induction '90 miata is in need of some trouble shooting. Does
anyone in the LA area have a mechanic they can recommend?

Thanks,

Roland

--
I do not speak for NASA and NASA does not...
Forum: Mazda November 27th 06, 04:43 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

In article >, KWS
> wrote:

> I diagnosed a problem on my 1990 Miata to the ISC valve. Looks like a
> simple part to replace...but...
Forum: Mazda October 10th 06, 04:21 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 11
Posted By Roland Smith
supercharger

Leo sez:

> I have a JR supercharged 96 (6psi) as well as a 2006. Though I am faster
> in the 2006, the power of the two is comparable. Like Lanny says, the
> 2006 is quicker to pick up but the JR...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5