Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.42 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Al[_13_]
Forum: Honda January 2nd 14, 10:11 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 6
Posted By Al[_13_]
Buying 2007 Accord

Request the dealer fix your #1,2,3 (which are all probably related),
then drive it again, then decide if you want to buy it or not. Do not
give him a deposit first or it will never get done. It's...
Forum: Honda September 5th 12, 02:02 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 16
Posted By Al[_13_]
2000 Accord ? Timing belt change or just inspect?

> Just keep in mind that work poorly done, or done with poor parts, can be worse than doing nothing. From what you have said about your mechanic, he wouldn't work on my car.

On 9/4/2012 10:40 AM,...
Forum: Honda May 29th 12, 02:40 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 29
Posted By Al[_13_]
Problem with door lock in my 2004 Honda Accord (tumblers?)

On 5/29/2012 12:10 AM, jim beam wrote:
> On 05/28/2012 08:55 PM, Al wrote:
>> On 5/26/2012 4:30 PM, wrote:

>> You could switch the tumbler/cylinder from the passenger door to...
Forum: Honda May 29th 12, 04:55 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

On 5/26/2012 4:30 PM, wrote:
> I have a 2004 Honda Accord DX with manual door locks.
>
> In the last few days, I've had difficulty inserting the key into the door lock on the...
Forum: Honda March 14th 12, 01:38 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 6
Posted By Al[_13_]
CRV Voice Command Confirmations

On 3/13/2012 7:53 PM, JW wrote:
> Does any one know how to turn the confirmation of a voice command on in
> the CRV's Nav ?
> For example on the Accord if I give the command "Radio On" the voice in
Forum: Honda October 18th 11, 03:18 AM Posted to alt.autos.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 12
Posted By Al[_13_]
CR-V safety recall

On 10/10/2011 10:43 PM, Michael wrote:

> "Elmo P. Shagnasty" > wrote in message
>> In article...
Forum: Honda June 23rd 11, 04:47 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 32
Posted By Al[_13_]
Worth Paying for one more rotation?

On 6/20/2011 7:48 PM, Tegger wrote:
> > wrote in :

Forum: Honda February 2nd 11, 03:53 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 7
Posted By Al[_13_]
CRX OIL DRAIN CRUSH WASHER: What size is a 1-over washer?

pssst: Hey there Christopher Robin, he might appreciate it if you
called him Tegger (as derived from "Integra") instead of Tigger (as
found in Winnie-the-Pooh)

On 2/2/2011 4:16 AM, Meatman...
Forum: Honda October 27th 10, 01:23 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.honda
Replies: 8
Posted By Al[_13_]
'95 Accord Headlight Question

On 10/26/2010 7:57 PM, Tegger wrote:
> > wrote in news:e92d3bc4-e311-4c70-a2c4-2249d30c9117
> @u10g2000yqk.googlegroups.com:
>
>> A few days ago I notched that the drivers side...
Forum: Honda August 22nd 10, 04:26 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.honda
Replies: 35
Posted By Al[_13_]
And yet even more on the legendary Honda failing transmissions--Hondawon't let you buy a new one on your own

On 8/19/2010 6:48 PM, Elmo P. Shagnasty wrote:
> In >,
> jim > wrote:
>
>> at this stage elmo, this might be a local...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10