Showing results 1 to 25 of 32
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Richard Phillips
Forum: Mazda October 28th 08, 06:33 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 33
Posted By Richard Phillips
Convertible Top Cover (Boot)

pws wrote:
> Richard Phillips wrote:
>
>> Over here in the UK you can get something (which I use) called
>> Renovo, it's a reproofer for vinyl tops, protects against UV etc. Meant
>> to be applied...
Forum: Mazda October 27th 08, 06:29 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 33
Posted By Richard Phillips
Convertible Top Cover (Boot)

Jazz_Azz wrote:
> "pws" > wrote in message
>> Jazz_Azz wrote:
>>
>>> Anyway back on topic. We live in a very warm climate, except for the
Forum: Mazda October 26th 08, 10:12 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 33
Posted By Richard Phillips
Convertible Top Cover (Boot)

Jazz_Azz wrote:
> How many of you actually use that, when making just a short road trip,
> say no more than 2 hrs. say to the coast, as we often do, beach
> bumming here in N. Calif????
>
> I have...
Forum: Mazda February 18th 08, 05:37 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 0
Posted By Richard Phillips
For Sale (UK): 2002 (Mk2.5) 1.8 MX-5

http://www.mx5ocforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=59414
Forum: Mazda February 7th 08, 08:24 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 13
Posted By Richard Phillips
The Hooks that Look Like Tow Hooks on the Miata

Dana Myers wrote:
> Natman wrote:
>> On Wed, 6 Feb 2008 17:52:44 -0800, (S K) wrote:
>>
>>> On the front of the vehicle, aren't really for towing per the
>>> manual. Have any of...
Forum: Mazda January 4th 08, 08:06 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 2
Posted By Richard Phillips
When to change the brake pads?

solamour wrote:
> Simply put, how do I know when it's time to change the brake pads? Is
> this something that can be visually inspected? Or should I rely on the
> "squeal" sound?
> __
> sol

You...
Forum: Mazda December 21st 07, 08:12 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 7
Posted By Richard Phillips
Synthetic Mazda 3?

Leon van Dommelen wrote:
> On Thu, 20 Dec 2007 15:23:24 +0000, Zog The Undeniable wrote:
>
>> the_lower_class_brat wrote:
>>> I just purchased a Mazda 3, it's a 2004 with 89k km on the clock. I
Forum: Mazda December 20th 07, 08:26 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 7
Posted By Richard Phillips
Synthetic Mazda 3?

Lanny Chambers wrote:
> In article
> >,
> the_lower_class_brat > wrote:
>
>> Would the new Quaker...
Forum: Mazda November 22nd 07, 11:42 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 209
Posted By Richard Phillips
Where are you and your Miata?

Chris D'Agnolo wrote:
> Great Werner, thanks for jumping in. Aside from the U.K. we've got 1
> representative showing up from New Zealand, Denmark, France and now
> Belgium. I love it!
>
> Awesome,
Forum: Mazda November 20th 07, 09:30 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 209
Posted By Richard Phillips
Where are you and your Miata?

Christopher Muto wrote:
> "Richard Phillips" > wrote in message
>> Zog The Undeniable wrote:
Forum: Mazda November 20th 07, 09:27 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 209
Posted By Richard Phillips
Where are you and your Miata?

Chris D'Agnolo wrote:
> Hey Steve, happy to have you weigh in! That puts CA at 4 with TX.
> Hopelessly trailing both PA and the U.K.!
>
> Thanks,
> Chris
> 99BBB
>
> "McMahon" >...
Forum: Mazda November 19th 07, 09:58 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 209
Posted By Richard Phillips
Where are you and your Miata?

Zog The Undeniable wrote:
> Chris D'Agnolo wrote:
>> Well, Pat (PWS) has mentioned a couple of times that only a small
>> handful of folks hang out on this group these days. While I'm not
>> usually...
Forum: Mazda November 16th 07, 09:22 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 209
Posted By Richard Phillips
Where are you and your Miata?

Bruno wrote:
> Richard Phillips wrote:
>>
>> The way things are heading (sadly, IMO), it might be Wales, England,
>> Scotland and Ireland in a few years! Not sure if that will make
>> things any...
Forum: Mazda November 15th 07, 04:03 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 209
Posted By Richard Phillips
Where are you and your Miata?

Christopher Muto wrote:
> New York, NY, USA
> '95 Tripple Black, 121k

Odometers are calibrated in miles out there aren't they, I can't recall...

R.
Forum: Mazda November 15th 07, 01:56 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 0
Posted By Richard Phillips
Advert for the UK MX-5 Owner's Club!

If you join, please quote my membership number (16665), I might win a prize
for recruitment :-p

R.

"The UK Club is one of the largest MX-5 Owners Clubs in the world.
Membership is not only open...
Forum: Mazda November 15th 07, 09:36 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 209
Posted By Richard Phillips
Where are you and your Miata?

> Actually, I dislike having to search the globe for things that
> apparently are called the "UK" (uk?) Can't we just ignore these
> couple of people and keep it simple? And what is that "Alaska"
Forum: Mazda November 15th 07, 09:32 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 209
Posted By Richard Phillips
Where are you and your Miata?

J Brockley wrote:
> Don't see any Southern Hemisphere so..
> 2000 White MX5
> Auckland, New Zealand.

Has everyone over there finished dissecting the France match yet? ;)

Never been to NZ,...
Forum: Mazda November 15th 07, 09:24 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 209
Posted By Richard Phillips
Where are you and your Miata?

Chris D'Agnolo wrote:
> Congrats Richard, 1st from outside the continental US!
>
> Thanks,
> Chris
> 99BBB

Heh, thanks, I do keep a regular eye on this newsgroup, it's quite
interesting due to...
Forum: Mazda November 15th 07, 09:20 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 209
Posted By Richard Phillips
Where are you and your Miata?

pltrgyst wrote:

>>> Wave hello...
Forum: Mazda November 15th 07, 09:16 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 209
Posted By Richard Phillips
Where are you and your Miata?

wrote:
> On Nov 14, 8:58 am, "Richard Phillips" >
> wrote:
>> Lanny Chambers wrote:
>>> In article >,
>>> "Richard Phillips"...
Forum: Mazda November 14th 07, 04:58 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 209
Posted By Richard Phillips
Where are you and your Miata?

Lanny Chambers wrote:
> In article >,
> "Richard Phillips" > wrote:
>
>> are you mainly driving autos
>> in the US?!
>
> No, even here automatic Miatas...
Forum: Mazda November 14th 07, 04:57 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 209
Posted By Richard Phillips
Where are you and your Miata?

pltrgyst wrote:
> On Wed, 14 Nov 2007 09:01:10 -0000, "Richard Phillips"
> > wrote:
>
>> Swansea, Wales, UK! Car is a 2002 1.8, manual/stick gearshift...
>
> Wave hello to my...
Forum: Mazda November 14th 07, 09:01 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 209
Posted By Richard Phillips
Where are you and your Miata?

Chris D'Agnolo wrote:
> Well, Pat (PWS) has mentioned a couple of times that only a small
> handful of folks hang out on this group these days. While I'm not
> usually inclined to try to prove him...
Forum: Mazda August 15th 07, 09:03 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 10
Posted By Richard Phillips
What decent computer scanner to buy?

wrote:
> My Mazda dealer wants something like 4130 to just hook
> up the OBDEC scanner to see why my check engine light
> is on!!
>
> I've decided I can BUY a scanner just as cheap

Forum: Mazda August 14th 07, 05:26 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 19
Posted By Richard Phillips
Need a new top latch

Scott Streeter wrote:
> The passengers side latch on my 2000 doesn't lock into place
> anymore. I'd like to replace it but they seem to be expensive. Over
> $100 for a latch!! Ridiculous.... Anyone...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 32