Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Carjunky via CarKB.com
Forum: Saturn May 14th 07, 08:30 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 1
engine help please!

Ok.

In my sl2, I have a fresh rebuild, maybe 3000 miles. Using my WBo2 guage the
car wants to go lean at idle and at cruising throttle. Enough that the car
stumbles when the engine is all warmed...
Forum: Saturn April 3rd 07, 06:45 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 1
Turbo Saturn EGT help

This might just be a stupid thread. What is the highest EGTs i can safely run
in my 1.9L? and what should it be at idle? Cruising 3000rpm? I think
mine might be high, i know alluminum melts at...
Forum: Saturn March 28th 07, 08:43 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 8
electrical help

Great News!!!! I got my toy back. Changed the injectors back to #19s to
lean it out, and the spark plugs i was using before the rebuild. Car fired up
and purred like a kitten. Drove around a few...
Forum: Saturn March 27th 07, 11:05 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 8
electrical help

OK i picked up a harness/pcm from a 93. Everything seems to be powered on the
car but it will not start. I do have spark, and compression. The car fires
occasionaly while cranking but does not start....
Forum: Saturn March 27th 07, 05:36 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 8
electrical help

>Engine temp, coolant level, and possibly oil pressure sensing may not work
>properly as far as the idiot lights are concerned when using a '93 or '94,
>and you will also lose functionality of...
Forum: Saturn March 26th 07, 06:40 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 8
electrical help

I have a '95 crank dohc Engine installed in my '92 sl2 car. What year of PCM
and wiring harness would be the easiest for me to plug in? I grabbed the '95
pcm and wiring harness and it won't connect...
Forum: Saturn February 25th 07, 04:29 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 0
saturn pistons

Hi, I purchased saturn sohc pistons and was trying to figure out thier
arrangement. I found out which way they position on the crank, but i can not
figure out which cylinder they go in. 2 have etched...
Forum: Saturn February 16th 07, 12:57 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 7
your engine building opinion please

I've already usedthat site to compile all my turbo info. There is nothing
about my questions I have asked. has anyone in this forum ever taken apart
their motor, I'm looking for assurance since i...
Forum: Saturn February 16th 07, 12:09 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 7
your engine building opinion please

So does anyone know how much it should cost to get a block and head milled
flat and checked for any problems? If my car ran with good oil pressure
would you guys replace the pump while the engine...
Forum: Saturn February 15th 07, 09:55 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 7
your engine building opinion please

>No idea what year engines you are trying to marry up but "Lane" is
>probably the most knowlagable person in this group for such things.
>
>8.5/7 would be much better for boosting than 9.5 but you...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10