Can you teach me more about lug bolts & related tire tools? by ultred ragnusen
Can you teach me more about lug bolts & related tire tools on this vehicle whose tires I rotated today and which I plan on rotating every 4K miles (6K km). First question is what is the practical difference between these three 21mm (13/16ths) "sockets" for the lug bolts on the car I was working on...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Today 01:55 AM
by alan_m Go to last post
189 52 Technology
Screwdriver bits by Tom Del Rosso[_5_]
I just twisted a torx bit into a spiral trying to remove a rusted screw, then used a Dremel to cut a slot across the top and took it out with a flat screwdriver. The screwdriver didn't bend at all. None of the bits I ever saw are made of hardened steel like a single-piece screwdriver. Does...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Today 12:21 AM
by Fox's Mercantile Go to last post
12 5 Technology
Do fuel additives work in your car? (with PROOF) by [email protected]
Youtube, by Scotty Kilmer ...He reccomends Gumout Multi System Cleaner.
Yesterday 07:05 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 2 Technology
1 Attachment(s) 1947 Chevy Marco Island FL 2-18-2018 c by Paul McGrane
Through the back door.
Yesterday 01:55 PM
by Paul McGrane Go to last post
0 3 Auto Photos