Showing results 1 to 25 of 53
Search took 2.29 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: r0lliSl1fe
Forum: Mazda January 30th 09, 02:25 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 33
Posted By r0lliSl1fe
Where is Leon ?

Yup, still hanging around here. Don't get to post as often but
usually I reply to threads I can help with.

-r0ll
Forum: Mazda July 13th 08, 08:20 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 4
Posted By r0lliSl1fe
temp gauge near "h"

> jerry: you were right-on -- it was a balky thermostat, now replaced,
> and they're on their way into the deep and sunny south -- no place for a
> bad thermostat -- with the temp gauge where it...
Forum: Mazda July 11th 08, 02:47 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 4
Posted By r0lliSl1fe
temp gauge near "h"

On Jul 10, 2:47 pm, Art McGinn > wrote:
> just got a call from a relative in conn. whose heavily loaded (he's
> moving)'97 mazda* heat gauge is approaching "h" on hills,...
Forum: Mazda June 22nd 08, 10:13 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 8
Posted By r0lliSl1fe
pricing of 1991 Miata

On Jun 19, 6:34*pm, "Ken Lyons" > wrote:
> "r0lliSl1fe" > wrote
>
> >....., I'd seek out a 96 or 97 with low mileage in good
> > condition. *Got mine...
Forum: Mazda June 13th 08, 02:28 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 8
Posted By r0lliSl1fe
pricing of 1991 Miata

On Jun 12, 2:44 pm, wrote:
> I am looking in to purchasing a 1991 Miata and I'm wondering if
> someone could give me an idea of what I should be paying. Its a 1991
> with...
Forum: Mazda April 15th 08, 11:03 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 9
Posted By r0lliSl1fe
LOUD NOISE

Actually the low cost belts tend to be just fine...and as far as
adjustment, well...if the belts are replaced, part of what you have to
know going in is that they will need to be tightened again in...
Forum: Mazda February 26th 08, 02:30 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 2
Posted By r0lliSl1fe
Stalling or Cutout of Engine When Shifting Low Gear

On Feb 25, 9:55 pm, "tford056" > wrote:
> Has anyone owning a Miata had the following problem or know what is causing
> our problem. After traveling for an hour plus or so and...
Forum: Mazda February 25th 08, 01:48 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 10
Posted By r0lliSl1fe
Help with accelleration

On Feb 24, 2:18 pm, williemcd > wrote:
> I'm a yutz when it comes to automotive repair so please bare with me.
> 95 MX with 95K. It's had pretty good maint during it's life. ...
Forum: Mazda December 18th 07, 02:14 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 2
Posted By r0lliSl1fe
Defroster Switch

On Dec 17, 3:39 pm, Lanny Chambers > wrote:
> In article
> >,
>
> r0lliSl1fe > wrote:
Forum: Mazda December 17th 07, 06:53 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 2
Posted By r0lliSl1fe
Defroster Switch

Hey!

So this is my first original post (I think)...but it's important.
It's Christmas!

My father has a hardtop with a defroster (yes, we both have Miatas.
It's cool.) but no switch to activate it. ...
Forum: Mazda November 26th 07, 01:10 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 9
Posted By r0lliSl1fe
latches at maximum... what else?

On Nov 25, 2:44 pm, Joaquín Topiso > wrote:
> r0lliSl1fe wrote:
>
> > The metal part of the hardtop that actually attaches to the
> > Frankenstein bolts is adjustable by...
Forum: Mazda November 22nd 07, 03:47 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

On Nov 21, 6:20 pm, Joaquín Topiso > wrote:
> r0lliSl1fe wrote:
> > The metal part of the hardtop that actually attaches to the
> > Frankenstein bolts is adjustable by about...
Forum: Mazda November 21st 07, 08:16 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

On Nov 20, 5:26 pm, Joaquín Topiso > wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> Today I've put on my hardtop and the latches seemed loose, so I've tried to
> adjust its tension by turning the...
Forum: Mazda November 14th 07, 01:58 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 209
Posted By r0lliSl1fe
Where are you and your Miata?

Storrs, CT
'96 Montego Blue - hard top on already!
Forum: Mazda October 3rd 07, 03:36 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 11
Posted By r0lliSl1fe
driving question, re oversteering

On Oct 2, 4:29 pm, "~Mike Hollywood" > wrote:
> Hi,
> Suppose you're driving on asphalt.
> In a rear wheel drive car like the miata, if you go into a turn too fast,
> and
> the back...
Forum: Mazda September 26th 07, 05:44 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 6
Posted By r0lliSl1fe
Cam Position Sensor

On Sep 26, 10:47 am, Scott Hughes > wrote:
> My cam postion sensor just died on my 94 (~185k mi). My mechanic (Howard
> at the Sports Car Center for the STL locals) said this is the...
Forum: Mazda August 1st 07, 04:41 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 13
Posted By r0lliSl1fe
Air conditioner drain

On Jul 31, 3:51 pm, Grant Edwards > wrote:
> On 2007-07-31, Roland Smith > wrote:
>
> > I just got a phone call from a friend who says his '94 miata...
Forum: Mazda July 9th 07, 05:35 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 5
Posted By r0lliSl1fe
1994 Miata Overheating

On Jul 9, 12:37 am, wrote:
> On Jul 5, 12:11 pm, "W. Kiernan" > wrote:
>

> > wrote:
>
> > > I left my car at my son's for a month and...
Forum: Mazda June 28th 07, 05:55 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 25
Posted By r0lliSl1fe
Ya'll seen the Demon?

On Jun 26, 1:49 pm, pws > wrote:
> r0lliSl1fe wrote:
> > Honestly...I do like it! I might be starting a fight, but I think the
> > key to me liking it is the fact that I...
Forum: Mazda June 26th 07, 04:51 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 25
Posted By r0lliSl1fe
Ya'll seen the Demon?

On Jun 23, 7:38 pm, pws > wrote:
> Bipestuff wrote:
> > Looks like an Eclipse clone with a Dodge truck front end.
>
> That is about the best hit of a nail head with a hammer...
Forum: Mazda June 19th 07, 04:32 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 8
Posted By r0lliSl1fe
Clunking noise during hard cornering in autocross event

On Jun 18, 8:45 pm, "G. Mack" > wrote:
> I have a 96 Miata with only 39K miles that I bought used a few months
> back. I was at an autocross event the past weekend and heard a
Forum: Mazda June 10th 07, 12:41 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 2
Posted By r0lliSl1fe
mazada miata and 80 amp fuse?

On Jun 9, 5:58 pm, " > wrote:
> My son was replacing battery when cable caused spark, shortening out
> battery. Battery was replaced, but car appears dead....
Forum: Mazda June 4th 07, 02:28 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 4
Posted By r0lliSl1fe
I have a new macda power retractable hardtop Sport model

On Jun 3, 9:00 pm, pltrgyst > wrote:
> On Sun, 3 Jun 2007 15:14:37 -0500, "Robert E. Ford"
>
> > wrote:
> >I have, after waiting 4 and 1/2 months, a new PRHT. I...
Forum: Mazda May 21st 07, 04:36 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 5
Posted By r0lliSl1fe
starter clicks but doesn't turn over

On May 18, 12:04 pm, Joe Feise > wrote:
> On my '99, I regularly have the problem that the starter solenoid clicks, but
> the starter won't crank right away. I have to turn the...
Forum: Mazda May 9th 07, 02:13 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 4
Posted By r0lliSl1fe
Cockpit cover

On May 9, 1:17 am, "BCRandy" > wrote:
> Yes, but I've never used it to receive funds. To make it
> easy, lets call shipping $5. Email your address to me at
Showing results 1 to 25 of 53