Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.42 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Dddudley
Forum: Corvette November 24th 10, 02:49 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 7
Posted By Dddudley
Ticket for too fast for conditions

On 11/23/2010 7:42 PM, tbone wrote:
> Just an opinion, as IANAL.
>
> Those who say that the fact that there was an accident proves you were
> not in control of your car are foolishly generalizing....
Forum: Corvette November 13th 10, 07:56 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette

On 11/13/2010 1:41 PM, kevin logan wrote:
> A car stopped in front of me on I96 i swerved to avoid it, lost
> control and wrecked my car on the shoulder. Michigan St. Police show
> up and write me a...
Forum: Honda August 19th 10, 03:46 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.honda
Replies: 35
Posted By Dddudley
And yet even more on the legendary Honda failing transmissions--Hondawon't let you buy a new one on your own

On 8/19/2010 9:14 AM, Elmo P. Shagnasty wrote:
> Some of you know about my 2002 Odyssey with 73K miles and its failed
> transmission, and American Honda's "generous" offer to pay 50% toward
> the...
Forum: Corvette May 4th 10, 04:41 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 6
Posted By Dddudley
roof panel liner

On 5/3/2010 1:42 PM, pj wrote:
> Mousefuzz cloth liner on roof panel is separating from what I think is a
> foam insulation/soundproofing material. Years ago I had this happen in a
> Firebird and...
Forum: Honda March 28th 10, 07:24 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.honda
Replies: 3
Posted By Dddudley
Repairing door lock actuator

On 3/28/2010 12:18 PM, Mark G. wrote:
> Good morning!
>
> The L/H front door lock actuator on my 1991 Accord is broken.
> I removed it hoping that the problem would be dirty contacts.
> Instead, I...
Forum: Corvette January 26th 10, 02:05 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 0
Posted By Dddudley
OK Really.... WTF??

On 1/24/2010 8:27 PM, Clams Canino wrote:
> > wrote in message news:4b5cf306$0$24830
>
>> Well, unless he's using shills to boost the price, what we're seeing is
Forum: Corvette November 22nd 09, 04:44 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 7
Posted By Dddudley
More cargo capacity for a c6 convertible

Dad wrote:

> I have to ask you how do you think those ladies on the back of a Harley
> pack enough to travel?

Six pack of some most excellent deodorant?<g>
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7