Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ed Presson
Forum: BMW February 18th 20, 03:12 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 1
Posted By Ed Presson
One key works the other doesn't

The BMW dealer replaced the main module because the locks were
malfunctioning. Sometimes the car couldn't be unlocked
with the remote key fob button, so I inserted the key into the door lock to...
Forum: BMW January 15th 17, 03:21 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 4
Posted By Ed Presson
BMW Service in Greater Seattle area?

"Scott Dorsey" wrote in message ...

In article >, Ed Presson >
wrote:
>Thanks, Scott. I'll give this approach a...
Forum: BMW December 27th 16, 10:35 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 4
Posted By Ed Presson
BMW Service in Greater Seattle area?

Thanks, Scott. I'll give this approach a try.

Ed

"Scott Dorsey" wrote in message ...

In article >, Ed Presson >...
Forum: BMW December 25th 16, 03:29 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 4
Posted By Ed Presson
BMW Service in Greater Seattle area?

Does anyone have experience with a BMW service mechanic that they would
recommend in the North Seattle/Shoreline/Lynnwood/Edmonds area?
Forum: BMW April 28th 12, 09:08 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 3
Posted By Ed Presson
Synchronizing the sunroof

"R. Mark Clayton" wrote in message

"Ed Presson" > wrote in message
> The sunroof in my 325xi...
Forum: BMW April 25th 12, 04:19 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 3
Posted By Ed Presson
Synchronizing the sunroof

The sunroof in my 325xi has found a new "closed position" that is about an
inch shy of really closing. I can use the control to move it to "raised"
and then close it, and that works, but it's a...
Forum: BMW November 25th 09, 04:12 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 5
AWD
Posted By Ed Presson
AWD

"tom_k" > wrote in message

> "floyd rogers" > wrote in message
Forum: BMW November 11th 09, 04:38 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 6
Posted By Ed Presson
Sunroof shade off its track

Jeff,

Thanks for the detailed and clear instructions.

Ed Presson

"Jeff Strickland" > wrote in message
> The E46 sunroof shade...
Forum: BMW November 11th 09, 03:50 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 6
Posted By Ed Presson
Sunroof shade off its track

Hi,

I'm new here, and I have a small problem with my 2004 BMW 325xi: The
sunroof
shade seems to be off its track. With the sunroof closed, the shade can be
opened
only about three inches. If I...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9