Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Kwiksilver
Forum: Ford Mustang September 12th 07, 07:05 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 4
Posted By Kwiksilver
72 Mach1 intermittent starting

> GUEST wrote:
> I have a '72 Mach1 that had a rough life before I got it. Somewhere
> along the way it got a mid-80s 302 put in it, and the wiring's been
> cut and spliced over and over. When I...
Forum: Ford Mustang September 12th 07, 07:05 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 11
Posted By Kwiksilver
Question on 1966 Mustang 3 speed transmission

> GUEST wrote:
> Hi - a friend of mine is looking at buying a 1966 289 V8 Mustang
> with the 3 speed
>
> Someone is telling him these are not very strong transmissions and
> avoid the car -...
Forum: Ford Mustang September 11th 07, 02:15 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 8
Posted By Kwiksilver
302 ford motor

> GUEST wrote:
> Was there any year or vehicle that for produced the 302 motor with
> aluminum heads?
>
> I have a 1968 302 that I want to put a set of cheap [weight
reduction]
> aluminum heads...
Forum: Ford Mustang September 11th 07, 05:27 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 11
Posted By Kwiksilver
Question on 1966 Mustang 3 speed transmission

> GUEST wrote:
> Hi - a friend of mine is looking at buying a 1966 289 V8 Mustang
> with the 3 speed
>
> Someone is telling him these are not very strong transmissions and
> avoid the car -...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4