Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: blacklight[_2_]
Forum: 4x4 January 31st 10, 12:00 AM Posted to rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 0
Posted By blacklight[_2_]
TIME WALK

We were camping in Australia’s Blue Mountains when the car went on
strike. To fill in time we decided to film Time. So we sat on a rock,
for 13 hours, and clicked a single frame 1872 times. Run as a...
Forum: 4x4 November 20th 09, 11:04 PM Posted to rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 0
Posted By blacklight[_2_]
Travels through Australia

For those who plan a trip through Australia: http://www.oz-greetings.com.au
deals in depth with its best known locations.
There are also lots of photos and short clips of Australia’s nature...
Forum: 4x4 October 24th 09, 02:43 AM Posted to rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 0
Posted By blacklight[_2_]
Australia: 200 grams from the dawn of the Solar System

A ‘Fireball Observatory’ was set up on Australia’s fascinating
Nullarbor Plain to track and retrieve meteorites. Now the first one
was caught, a witness from the beginning of the solar...
Forum: 4x4 September 13th 09, 03:16 AM Posted to rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 0
Posted By blacklight[_2_]
Uluru (Ayers Rock) - Australia

This site gives detailed information about flora, fauna, geology and
the indigenous Aborigines who own that amazing rock - and much...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4