Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Search took 2.22 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Dana Myers
Forum: Mazda February 7th 08, 03:21 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 13
Posted By Dana Myers
The Hooks that Look Like Tow Hooks on the Miata

Natman wrote:
> On Wed, 6 Feb 2008 17:52:44 -0800, (S K) wrote:
>
>> On the front of the vehicle, aren't really for towing per the manual.
>> Have any of you not knowing that,...
Forum: Mazda December 23rd 07, 12:38 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 21
Posted By Dana Myers
A new way to spot Miata owners

pws wrote:

> Is this cheating? :-)
>
> 30°20'39.34"N 97°44'16.03"W
>
> Pat

Not anymore than this is:
Forum: Mazda November 25th 07, 04:09 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 56
Posted By Dana Myers
Question on protocol

Leon van Dommelen wrote:
> On Sat, 24 Nov 2007 17:05:07 -0600, Chris D'Agnolo wrote:
>
>> Hey guys, I've had a great time with the "Where are you and your Miata"
>> thread. I'd like to post the...
Forum: Mazda November 24th 07, 03:41 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 209
Posted By Dana Myers
Where are you and your Miata?

Dana Myers wrote:
> pws wrote:
>> Dana Myers wrote:
>>>
>>> Sorry to hear that. I'm probably going to go for a
>>> 70-mile...
Forum: Mazda November 19th 07, 03:00 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 209
Posted By Dana Myers
Where are you and your Miata?

pws wrote:
> Dana Myers wrote:
>> miker wrote:
>>> Minneapolis MN... just getting first flurries <sigh>
>>
>> Sorry to hear that. I'm probably going to go for a
>> 70-mile ride tomorrow here - on a...
Forum: Mazda November 17th 07, 11:10 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 209
Posted By Dana Myers
Manual transmission use (was Where are you and your Miata?)

Lanny Chambers wrote:
> In article >,
> "Richard Phillips" > wrote:
>
>> Is stick-shift the norm for sports cars over there, or just Miatas in
Forum: Mazda November 17th 07, 05:46 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 209
Posted By Dana Myers
Where are you and your Miata?

miker wrote:
> Minneapolis MN... just getting first flurries <sigh>

Sorry to hear that. I'm probably going to go for a
70-mile ride tomorrow here - on a bicycle. I'll
bring a windbreaker but...
Forum: Mazda November 17th 07, 05:41 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 209
Posted By Dana Myers
Where are you and your Miata?

Chris D'Agnolo wrote:
> Well, Pat (PWS) has mentioned a couple of times that only a small handful of
> folks hang out on this group these days. While I'm not usually inclined to
> try to prove him...
Forum: Mazda October 31st 07, 11:21 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 7
Posted By Dana Myers
Tidbit

wrote:
> On Oct 29, 4:07 pm, Leon van Dommelen > wrote:
>> On Mon, 29 Oct 2007 03:18:02 -0700, earache wrote:
>>> Hey! Maybe y'all knew this, but I think it's...
Forum: Driving October 23rd 07, 11:28 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 61
Posted By Dana Myers
Finally I Meet An Intelligent Mountain Biker

wrote:
> On Oct 19, 11:36 pm, Scott in SoCal > wrote:
>>
>> I shouldn't have to "go blasting through a bunch of pedestrians" -
>> those pedestrians should...
Forum: Driving October 19th 07, 03:09 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.bicycles.misc

Scott in SoCal wrote:
> nmp > said in rec.autos.driving:
>
>> Tom Sherman wrote:

Forum: Driving October 18th 07, 06:45 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.bicycles.misc

Bill Sornson wrote:
> Dana Myers wrote:
>> Bill Sornson wrote:

Forum: Driving October 18th 07, 05:55 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.bicycles.misc

Bill Sornson wrote:
> Dana Myers wrote:
>
>> Calling out "on your left" seems to be more effective in
>> politely moving pedestrians to the right without startling
>> them.
>
> I find that more...
Forum: Driving October 18th 07, 03:08 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.bicycles.misc

nmp wrote:
> Dana Myers wrote:

>> The listener may not understand the words, but they'll know where it's
>> coming from and how quickly it's closing.
>
> If I use my bell, with its distinctive...
Forum: Driving October 18th 07, 01:36 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.bicycles.misc

nmp wrote:
> Dana Myers wrote:
>
>> Leo Lichtman wrote:
>>> "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" wrote: No - i don't want to
>>> hear some biker telling me to get outta the way....
Forum: Driving October 17th 07, 09:12 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.bicycles.misc

Leo Lichtman wrote:
> "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" wrote: No - i don't want to hear
> some biker telling me to get outta the way.
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> You find, "On your left, please,"...
Forum: Driving October 17th 07, 09:11 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 61
Posted By Dana Myers
Finally I Meet An Intelligent Mountain Biker

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> Dana Myers > wrote in
> :
>
>> Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS...
Forum: Driving October 17th 07, 04:00 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 61
Posted By Dana Myers
Finally I Meet An Intelligent Mountain Biker

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> Was walking along a trail and heard a bell sound behind me and realized it
> was a biker and moved over. I've pondered for years why most bikers...
Showing results 1 to 18 of 18