My 1983 Dodge van. by [email protected]
The drivers front door lock and passenger side door locks are electric Power Locks. The key in the drivers side door lock, most of the time it is hard to lock and unlock the door. One of my repair manuals diagrams shows two or three pull/push rods. Can I remove one of those rods so the key will...
Today 07:10 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
5 9 Technology
Have you ever heard this noise in an engine after a VCG repair? by Arthur Wood
Subject: Have you ever heard THIS SOUND inside your engine? URL: http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1181089 Nobody on Bimmerfest knows what is causing this noise and I can't use the car until I figure out how to figure out what the noise is. This only started after I did some work...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Today 11:04 AM
by Xeno Go to last post
by [email protected] Go to last post
2 6 Technology
Sealant for leaky alumin(i)um wheel rim? by [email protected]
On Tuesday, December 5, 2017 at 2:52:21 PM UTC-5, Percival P. Cassidy wrote: > I have one tire that always loses pressure faster than the others -- > even after a tire replacement, so I am suspecting that the alloy wheel > itself is leaking -- ether through porosity of the alloy itself (not >...
Today 03:15 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
1 6 Technology
1 Attachment(s) DiMaggio's Restaurant by Paul McGrane
My collection.
Yesterday 11:48 PM
by David Moorman[_3_] Go to last post
1 7 Auto Photos