Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.09 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Michael Sisson[_1_]
Forum: Simulators November 27th 06, 08:23 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 16
I just got my G25!

In article >,
says...

> The only possible change I can see would be making the pedals the
> "base" and putting the...
Forum: Simulators November 7th 06, 01:22 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 8
I haven't seen a post here since October 14th what's up?

In article >, says...

> I haven't seen a post here since October 14th what's up?

Google Groups would be one way to check if there have been new...
Forum: Simulators October 17th 06, 12:04 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 8
RACE: Release date 24th November

In article >,
says...
> Simbin's WTCC race sim will be released on the 24th November.
>
> The tricky bit is...
Forum: Simulators October 5th 06, 01:05 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 8
The Bongs in rFactor

In article >, says...

[The Bongs in rFactor]

> Please, God, how do I turn them off?

\rFactor\UIData\UISounds
Forum: Simulators September 25th 06, 11:01 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 20
GTR VS GTR2?

In article <bBWRg.412$2g4.300@dukeread09>, says...
> Sorry, bottom posting makes absolutely zero sense. Your funny little quip
> at the end will never change me or my opinion on this...
Forum: Simulators September 25th 06, 10:48 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 35
Where is all the GTR2 Traffic?

In article >,
says...

> In all ISI games, you get only half of the throttle movement if you first
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6