Showing results 1 to 25 of 27
Search took 0.10 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Niles Anders[_1_]
Forum: Simulators April 6th 10, 07:32 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 28
Posted By Niles Anders[_1_]
How many active players in iRacing now?

Everything that isn't in Spanish or Portuguese.

Byron Forbes wrote:
> "Niles Anders" > wrote in message
>
>> iR desperately needs...
Forum: Simulators April 6th 10, 07:31 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 28
Posted By Niles Anders[_1_]
How many active players in iRacing now?

Just to read so they would possibly join. But you are a moron for
jumping to that conclusion. If you are looking for an argument, call our
ex wife.

PlowBoy wrote:
> I think you are fooling...
Forum: Simulators April 4th 10, 04:02 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 28
Posted By Niles Anders[_1_]
How many active players in iRacing now?

"I never understood the online service as a business model, unless
they really over-estimated the number of active subscribers when
they started this."

They admit they did overestimate. But they...
Forum: Simulators April 4th 10, 03:53 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 28
Posted By Niles Anders[_1_]
How many active players in iRacing now?

"However the thing I still dislike most about iRacing is the fact that
it's completely isolated from the outside world. Open forums would at
least make me feel like I'm not hibernating from the...
Forum: Simulators January 7th 10, 07:07 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 3
Posted By Niles Anders[_1_]
RSC to be shutdown and archived

I'd have to log on to tell you that but he was a European living in SE Asia.

David G Fisher's Left Testicle wrote:

> "Niles Anders" > wrote in message
Forum: Simulators January 4th 10, 06:04 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 3
Posted By Niles Anders[_1_]
RSC to be shutdown and archived

David G Fisher's Left Testicle wrote:
> I think they ****ed a lot of people off with their gay moderation system.

I agree, this was no longer a place where a critical eye could be cast
on "things...
Forum: Simulators November 4th 09, 11:26 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 3
Posted By Niles Anders[_1_]
I'm taking back some of the bad stuff I've said about iRacing

Not yet but quite a few. Buggs Bunny is really digging it.

Elmer Fudd wrote:
> Niles Anders wrote:
>> With the release of the Indy Car, which is a serious contender for
>> both "Best IndyCar SIM"...
Forum: Simulators November 4th 09, 01:02 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 3
Posted By Niles Anders[_1_]
I'm taking back some of the bad stuff I've said about iRacing

With the release of the Indy Car, which is a serious contender for both
"Best IndyCar SIM" and "Best iRacing car", I'm thinking about extending
my membership.

Raceline Developments rFactor 1998...
Forum: Simulators October 24th 09, 03:14 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 8
Posted By Niles Anders[_1_]
I re-started my membership and need help

I re-started my memebership and now their forum is down.

Are these guys professional or are they flaky? I re-upped 2 days ago and
they already have 3 strikes against them. My racing buddies said...
Forum: Simulators October 17th 09, 05:36 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 33
Posted By Niles Anders[_1_]
iRacing - price drops - class updates mid-season

I always love it when fan boys try to tell you how to think.

schooner wrote:

> "Andrew MacPherson" > wrote in message
Forum: Simulators October 17th 09, 05:34 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 33
Posted By Niles Anders[_1_]
iRacing - price drops - class updates mid-season

Andrew, You are right. If you take the max number of members and
multiply that by the max earnings potential for that amount .... it
still can't pay the bills without reaching into JH's pocket. The...
Forum: Simulators October 17th 09, 05:18 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 50
Posted By Niles Anders[_1_]
iRacing - My slant

In North America there are so many leagues available at all different
times league schedules are not restrictive. That may apply to Australia
but not North America.

Byron Forbes wrote:
Forum: Simulators October 17th 09, 04:55 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 50
Posted By Niles Anders[_1_]
iRacing - My slant

>Sim racing is a sport unto itself bozo!<

Not sport .... game.
Forum: Simulators July 5th 09, 05:50 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 16
Posted By Niles Anders[_1_]
Blue Flags In rfactor

You're running in the wrong server anyway. Pick a mod and join a league
that runs that mod. The league management will have already set the blue
flag rules and you will know exactly what they mean....
Forum: Simulators May 23rd 09, 10:06 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 44
Posted By Niles Anders[_1_]
Opinion on iRacing short falls.

> The majority of users are there to have fun, but the fact is that
> there are plenty of those who use it for training, including top-level
> professional drivers.

I just don't believe this. What...
Forum: Simulators May 23rd 09, 10:06 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 6
Posted By Niles Anders[_1_]
Niles why dont you acknowledge your old friend?

We're not friends and yes Penis Head I am ashamed that I even
entertained you because it encouraged you to be a wrecker. I'm glad I
don't see you. And if you got in a car wreck and your penis head...
Forum: Simulators May 21st 09, 06:10 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 44
Posted By Niles Anders[_1_]
Opinion on iRacing short falls.

Byron, I have suspected paranoia too. But I think they really want to
own SIM Racing. I know that sounds a little wacky but FIRST is modeled
like the FIA and it appears they want to displace...
Forum: Simulators May 21st 09, 06:00 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 2
Posted By Niles Anders[_1_]
My email to Opinion Nation.

This covers some of the same ground as in my last topic but I wanted to
post it here so you guys could see what I sent to Opinion Nation.
http://radio.psrtv.com/

Dear Opinion Nation,

My...
Forum: Simulators May 20th 09, 10:07 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 44
Posted By Niles Anders[_1_]
Opinion on iRacing short falls.

I was listening to the interview with Eric Alexander at Opinion Nation,
especially about leagues at iRacing. Eric says, and I'm paraphrasing,
that iRacing fears that if they allow private leagues...
Forum: Simulators May 19th 09, 07:04 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 10
Posted By Niles Anders[_1_]
I Racing spam....

"So at this stage we're still in the 'John Henry's hobby is spending
money on iRacing' phase."

His hedge fund imploded and now he throws good money after bad on that
iRacing loser.

"But with...
Forum: Simulators May 2nd 09, 07:11 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 1
Posted By Niles Anders[_1_]
MIRL 1995 CART Series using iDT's rFactor mod STARTS May 20th

http://www.mnrlonline.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=11

This is a fixed setup league with highly developed setups to supply a
skilled drivers with a "practice once, arrive then drive series." Look
for...
Forum: Simulators May 2nd 09, 12:20 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 28
Posted By Niles Anders[_1_]
Help! iRacing resistance breaking down thanks to Week13 fun races

Plowboy, Your arguement doesn't seem compelling and I'm having a hard
time understanding you sometime.

PlowBoy, wrote:
> Niles,
>
> Everything you set in place makes 12 assumptions that you cant...
Forum: Simulators November 1st 07, 03:59 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 0
Posted By Niles Anders[_1_]
FLOG CART Series - Live Webcast Season

FLOG CART Series - Live Webcast of Season

For immediate release.

With 4 servers dedicated to the Series and the on air personalities of
Darin Gangi and Shaun Cole from "SIM Racing Tonight" to...
Forum: Simulators November 6th 06, 10:06 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 8
Posted By Niles Anders[_1_]
I haven't seen a post here since October 14th what's up?

I haven't seen a post here since October 14th what's up?
--
Niles Anders
FLOG Online Games

mls67 wrote:
> ST12 wrote:
>
>> Which Automotive Simulators can I use on my laptop?
>> I would like those that I can buy with and wheel pedals.
>> Tell me what they can do. Also if I can hook them...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 27