Showing results 1 to 25 of 25
Search took 0.11 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Jimmy[_1_]
Forum: Chrysler December 19th 08, 11:02 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 14
Posted By Jimmy[_1_]
Chrysler to stop all vehicle production Friday!

On Dec 19, 3:03*am, "Ted Mittelstaedt" > wrote:

> Would you PLEASE quit perpetuating the MYTH that somehow
> the amount of money that a person pays for an item is LESS if
Forum: Chrysler December 18th 08, 12:12 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

On Dec 18, 4:51*am, who > wrote:
> In article
> >,

Forum: Chrysler December 18th 08, 12:09 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

On Dec 18, 4:51*am, who > wrote:
> In article
> >,

Forum: Chrysler December 18th 08, 11:56 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

On Dec 18, 12:05*am, "Ted Mittelstaedt" > wrote:
> "Jimmy" > wrote in message

Forum: Chrysler December 18th 08, 01:56 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 14
Posted By Jimmy[_1_]
Chrysler to stop all vehicle production Friday!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20081218/ts_nm/us_autos_7

http://money.cnn.com/2008/12/17/autos/chrysler_shutdown/index.htm?section=money_latest

I just refuse to believe that this is all due to...
Forum: Ford Mustang July 15th 08, 12:58 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 10
Posted By Jimmy[_1_]
Tune-up for a 1996 GT

On Jul 13, 1:11 am, "Ivan K." > wrote:
> jonezzzman wrote:
>
> > yes...I agree with Michael 100%. I've spent hundreds on guessing which
> > part might be bad. Finally learned...
Forum: Ford Mustang July 15th 08, 12:51 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 3
Posted By Jimmy[_1_]
GT500 Test Drive

On Jul 12, 2:12 pm, wrote:
> Interesting comments...
>
> http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080712/OPINION03/...
>
> Patrick

I saw 2 500's at a car show recently...
Forum: Ford Mustang April 20th 08, 07:10 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 4
Posted By Jimmy[_1_]
cam swap w\ AC

On Apr 19, 5:17 pm, wrote:
> 89GT. how much of a nightmare is a cam swap with the AC condensor in
> the way? can it be dropped enuf to get the cam in over it? without
Forum: Ford Mustang April 20th 08, 07:05 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 16
Posted By Jimmy[_1_]
Hey NoOp Patrick -- it's time to go GTO shopping!

On Apr 7, 12:15 am, wrote:
> On Apr 1, 12:01 pm, A Guy Named Steve > wrote:
>

> > Hope I'm not too late to join this conversation!
>
> > I've been...
Forum: Ford Mustang February 9th 08, 05:33 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 7
Posted By Jimmy[_1_]
transmission

On Feb 9, 11:46 am, Michael Johnson > wrote:
> mustangman11 wrote:
> > Message posted usinghttp://www.talkaboutautos.com/group/rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang/
> > More information...
Forum: Ford Mustang February 9th 08, 05:10 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 30
Posted By Jimmy[_1_]
Solve The Idle Problem From Hell -- Win a Prize!

On Dec 30 2007, 5:19 pm, wrote:
> Patient:
>

> Symptoms:
>
> Reved-up idle. Sometimes. Some days, the car will run fine all day
> long, or for a couple days. Other days, the...
Forum: Ford Mustang December 12th 07, 04:15 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 6
Posted By Jimmy[_1_]
Carroll Shelby - wizened old money-grubber?

On Dec 6, 4:53 pm, Michael Johnson > wrote:
> elaich wrote:
> > Rich > wrote in
> :

Forum: Ford Mustang December 12th 07, 03:48 AM Posted to alt.autos.ford, rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 59
Posted By Jimmy[_1_]
I'm back and it's still sitting in my garage...

On Dec 7, 12:32 pm, "Joe Colella" > wrote:
> So, I have taken most of your advice and I am still stationary... The
> situation is my 93 GT ran well Friday night, but Saturday...
Forum: Ford Mustang January 10th 07, 02:17 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 15
Posted By Jimmy[_1_]
Modless Wonder FOX Challenge!

wrote:

> Certainly the Earth has variations but they develop over 1,000s of
> years, but the global warming theory is based on recent variations that
> have happened extremely...
Forum: Ford Mustang January 10th 07, 02:08 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

wrote:
> Jimmy wrote:
> > Do I win?
>
> > 1990...Mustang GT
>
> > Owned since new...
>
> > Mods!

Forum: Ford Mustang January 10th 07, 02:04 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

BradandBrooks wrote:

> Love the Stang! Lose the Z-28. ;) Nice car. Love the 100% stock look.
>
> Brad

Thanks.
Forum: Ford Mustang January 10th 07, 02:02 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

nospam wrote:
> It's not global warming.
> Just a weird jet stream.
> The winter was like this in 1890 (among a few other years that have been
> recorded).

Probably right...going down to a not so...
Forum: Ford Mustang January 7th 07, 06:21 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 30
Posted By Jimmy[_1_]
RAMFM - How I remember thee...

wrote:
> A Guy Named Steve wrote:
>
> > > I rarely see any clean Foxes anymore. Most seem to be either neglected
> > > basket cases or abused former hacked-up street racers. In...
Forum: Ford Mustang January 7th 07, 05:59 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 30
Posted By Jimmy[_1_]
RAMFM - How I remember thee...

wrote:
> dwight wrote:
>
> I think those days are forever gone. The internet is no longer a new
> toy, and the kids have found/know the niches they enjoy and trolling a
> NG isn't...
Forum: Ford Mustang January 7th 07, 05:33 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 15
Posted By Jimmy[_1_]
Fell In Love With A Hemi

I remember Patrick posting back in 1998...here...RAMFM...about
(AAAGGHHH!!) LS1 CAMAROS!

So...along the lines of Max C. Webster III's post....

Fell in love with a Camaro
I fell in love once and it...
Forum: Ford Mustang January 7th 07, 05:00 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 0
Posted By Jimmy[_1_]
Modless Wonder FOX Challenge!

Do I win?

1990...Mustang GT

Owned since new...

Mods!

Removed Air Silencer...
Forum: Ford Mustang January 7th 07, 05:00 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 15
Posted By Jimmy[_1_]
Modless Wonder FOX Challenge!

Do I win?

1990...Mustang GT

Owned since new...

Mods!

Removed Air Silencer...
Forum: Ford Mustang January 7th 07, 04:23 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 4
Posted By Jimmy[_1_]
AOD problems....

Mine has been running fine, abused by me all its life on the same
tranny fluid and filter no less since March of 1991. (83541.8 miles
now...just checked)

I've had mine since day one, drove it today...
Forum: Ford Mustang January 4th 07, 02:39 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 30
Posted By Jimmy[_1_]
RAMFM - How I remember thee...

Hey Steve...still got the Buick GS? You could probably sell it these
days for a half a bazillion bucks the way the 68-72's have exploded
these days!

Jimmy

A Guy Named Steve wrote:

> Aloha,
Forum: Ford Mustang January 4th 07, 02:34 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 4
Posted By Jimmy[_1_]
AOD problems....

First...don't drive it until you check this!

My fix when this happened to me was real cheap. The TV cable from Ford
Cost 54 bucks. Still haven't installed it (I did buy it though), But it
was the...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 25